has anyone read this ****ing book?
i have to write an essay on it but i never read a page of it.
its worth 100 points and i cant stand to fail it.

i need a good solid answer (or at least help) to this...

Explain how the Murdstones affect the lives of David and his mother.

oh yeah, and please no "youre retarded why didnt you read the book"
i know. im already mad enough at myself for slacking off now i dont want to hear it from someone else.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
I read this a while ago. I think I'm a bit rusty but I'll try to help a bit.

I can only say literal things though like how Murdstone was controlling of the family, would beat David, and basically, turned David's mother into walking rags, and how Murdstone didn't seem to really love the mother or David.

Meh, that didn't really help, sorry
Wasnt he that guy who cut himself in half?!?!?!?!

Oh, you mean the classic literature? Yeah, you're screwed, should have read the book. Slacker. But to help, look up Cliffnotes on google.
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
Dude just google it. Search book summaries.

and one more thing...

WHY DIDN'T YOU READ THE DAMN BOOK! hahahahahaha. jk.
yeah ive tried that.
the problem is that my english teacher uses sparknotes and cliffnotes so she would know if i was using it.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
*Or better yet. Listen to the book on tape. Corey did it on "Boy Meets World", and he was banging Tapanga!