Ok so its not total spam but whatever. Here goes.

I went to GC today to get me a new Wah and I (like always)tried out a bunch of gear. First, I'll just say that I settled on a Dunlop Original Crybaby. Of all the ones I tried it sounded the best and its really moddable which can only make it sound better. Plus I got the demo model so I only paid $50 bucks for it which was a definite plus.

But when I was trying out Wahs I hooked up to a Vox AC30 and used a Fender Aerodyne Telecaster. Let me just say, I highly recommend the Vox. For being a hyrbid I thought it was amazing. IT had good clean tones and a shitload of effects which, imo, would make it great for beginners looking at a modelling amp. It is a definite step up from Line 6 Spiders. I hereby retract everything I have said about Line 6 and resolve to recommending Vox as a great modelling amp.

Now to the Aerodyne Tele. Let me start out by saying that I have played alot of Tele's and for the most part they are great guitars. BUT the Aerodyne blows them all away. It is the most comfortable Tele I have ever played. The bridge is classic Tele sounding and the neck P-90 is amazing. In the neck position this thing gives you everything from good cleans to great heavy sounding classic rock. It has the great heavy single coil sound, and I immidiatley fell in love with it. If I would have had the $450 I would have bought it on the spot. The controls are very responsive and nicely tucked out of the way for playing, but you still have quick easy access to them when you need them. The neck was so comfortable. It had a great feel to it, and was shaped just right for my hands, which its hard for me to find guitar necks that are comfortable right from the factory, but Fender did a great job with the contour of this neck. The fretboard was so nice and smooth and the action was set perfectly, which usually isnt the case for guitars at GC. Over all I highly recommend this guitar to anyone. It has a great tone for those who are experienced enough to look for that, and a great price tag for those who are just beginning and need a good guitar.

I tried some other gear but its the stuff that always gets threads made about them, so I wont spam up this thread anymore with the same old thing. But thats just my little bit of reviews of gear for those who care.
Vox ac30's aren't hybrid, they're all tubed/valve.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Oh, my bad. Well it was the hybrid one, I think. I read on it that it has a 12AX7 and thats it. Maybe I got the wrong model number but Im pretty sure I read the info card right (I think). Thanks for correcting me though.

EDIT: Sorry. It was the AD30. But I still recommend it as a modelling amp. It wasnt as great as all tube, but it was still nice.
Ahh, thought so

Nice spam though, I actualy want to try a telecaster out one day.

Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I love the feel and sound of the new '72 Tele, but I hate the damn oversized Strat headstock that they put on the thing! If it had that classic gnarly Tele head, I'd own it right now. They make a Squier version with the right headstock. Bastards.

I'm keeping my eyes open for the '72 custom. Has a single coil at the bridge instead of the HH design, but I can't help it, I like the looks better.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Roy Buchanan makes me want a Tele. . . even though I'm not partial to the bright tones I get from them.