What are the craziest or the deepest/most profound dreams you have ever had???
I had a dream last night that my grandfather came back from the dead to present me with a necklace, and I was living in a condo of forgotten people...? And I dreamed I was in a field with a few people and a cute little rabbit, but for some reason I was terrified of the damn thing. So what are some dreams you've had? Did you look them up? And what did they mean?
i dunno, i had one a while back where i had purple snakes chasing me around my friends house where i was running up walls and matrix-ing stuff to escape them. that was one weird dream that stuck in my head
I had a dream where me and some friends were walking through a park when we saw some guy posing as a statue. We went closer to look at him when all of a sudden he took off, so I tackled him and asked him why he took off like that and all he said was "The Legos are half-price". So anyways we end up in my yard and everyone came outside and wanted to play Naked Sumo Wrestling and I said it was ok as long as we kept our clothes on. Next thing I know Im inside eating Chili Cheese Fritos.

Then finally it ends with me and some friends laying in the back of a truck that is full of sausages.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
one time I dreamt that I was taking a shower and no matter how much shampoo I added, I couldn't get a good lather going. Then I turned around and there was a cat sitting on my shower seat. I was like, "What the ****. get out of my shower." and then the cat started talking spanish at me. I remember it saying something along the lines of, "Yo quero Mi zapatos." I don't speak spanish, so I don't know if that's really profound or really stupid.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
far too many to recall at the moment. alot of them are long and hard to explain...

and excuse me for being ignorant, but what's lucid dreaming?
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
the scariest dream i had was only a couple weeks ago. it really stuck to my head. i was in bed with some random hot girl. and she hands me a condom to put on. i open up the packet and out comes a latex glove. so i toss it. then i open another and the same thing. i repeat this a couple times, and eventually give up. and i never got laid by the girl because i wouldnt have unprotected sex.(i have this whole fear of getting std's).

ok maybe not the scariest dream
dont judge a guy by the guitar he plays, but how he plays it
Quote by civildp1
one time I dreamt that I was taking a shower and no matter how much shampoo I added, I couldn't get a good lather going. Then I turned around and there was a cat sitting on my shower seat. I was like, "What the ****. get out of my shower." and then the cat started talking spanish at me. I remember it saying something along the lines of, "Yo quero Mi zapatos." I don't speak spanish, so I don't know if that's really profound or really stupid.

haha, "i want my shoes" is what the cat said. though, i'm really surprised you remembered that even though you don't know spanish.
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
http://www.dreamviews.com/

Lucid Dreaming is learning to recognize that you are dreaming and then being able to take control of various parts of you dream. People with a lot of skill at it can totally control their dream. It's hard to learn though.
Ive been working on that with little sucess, but keep at it it's pretty tough, no my weirdest dream was that I was pink from the movie the wall, and the schoolteacher read the poem(lyrics from money)and I went through the entire movie, and I knew what was going to happen, and tried to change it but couldn't and ended up in front of a traffic cop in the trial scene. He gave me a pair of new shoes and told me that my toaster was on fire. crazy huh
Quote by Presence

Lucid Dreaming is learning to recognize that you are dreaming and then being able to take control of various parts of you dream. People with a lot of skill at it can totally control their dream. It's hard to learn though.

definitely going to read that whole site when i don't have a term paper due the next day. sounds like something i want to try.
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
i had this crazy dream where i drank a mountain dew and got drunk at the race tracks, and put all my money on this old ass horse that miracouously wins the race, and im like rich as hell, then i spend all my money on somthing, but eventually i was like president of some company, idk how that came to be but it all somehow started with mountain dew.
Quote by IbanezSA160
I farted in class once, but that's about as close i've got to a sexual experience in school.

Quote by duncanxdonuts
B2daR2daA2daD you win at life

DEAR GAWD!!!
Quote by Presence

dude...

i can totally do that....

one time, i was in the lobby of this really extravagant movie theater. there was a lobby the size of a large bedroom with that gaudy reddish carpet, and there were 2 escalators, one up and one down, and i was liek "well, what the hell, i wonder what would happen if i jumped down." so i jumped down and as i was on my way down i got this weird numbing sensation and woke up. it was really weird.

but i can control what i do in dreams, when i do have them.
I've had dreams that have come true. But it's never anything important, just like me talking with friends or something like that. I'd have to say thats pretty messed up.
I had a dream that we dug up my dead uncle for his birthday. We silently discussed what happens when you die. I concluded that the illusion of time is rendered useless, and the universe is anti-clockwork... universal anarchy reality.

Yeah. I think that was it.
I once dreamt a couple of friends and me were roaming down our old junior high hall, which was flooded. A voice came out of nowhere and told us we had to get out. So we started walking and we realized that we were no longer in the hall, but under this big-ass giraffe. So they left and I turned around to go get someone. Then I just woke up. Not really crazy, but just ****ing weird.

Shit just last night I dreamt that I was with my friend, who I never told that I used to be in love with her. Well she put on some slow music and said that it made her want to dance. So we started dancing, and she told me she was going to New York to some University. I decided I was gonna tell her how I used to feel for her, but then this group of girls showed up and they all had this meeting(she was part of the group). Suddenly we ran outside and we laid down in the middle of the street. Out of nowhere this big truck just runs over us(it didn't crush us). We got up and we started walking. I was about to tell her, but then my alarm rang. Again, not too crazy, but really weird.
Once I dreamt that I got raped by a giant female carrot in an empty water tank.

It was so weird, it had a vagina.
Quote by civildp1

I'm not sure if you're kidding or not but the cat in the dream said "I want my shoes"
I think my dream last night wins, and I am honestly not making this up:

Jerry Seinfeld births an egg into a hat. The egg hatches and theres a cat inside. Wake up.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I had a dream a few nights ago that a friend of mine and I gave my nine year old sister acid, and that she began to throw up everywhere in her room, and my friend and I attempted to clean it up, but panicked after realizing flowers were growing out of her vomit.
I had a dream last night that my band got onstage at this huge gig and we went into a cover of Muse's 'Take A Bow' (we don't even play covers =/ ), then 'Starlight', and we had this random other guitarist, and this synth player, and I knew they were session players. We then played Underpass, which is one of our songs, and then I smashed my schecter C1 hellraiser and it turned out to be totally hollow, even the neck, and I threw it at our drummer and demanded a new guitar. Strange.
Quote by Presence
Ever tried lucid dreaming? It feels like real life.

Erm, that's not what lucid dreaming is.

And I've had too many ****ed up dreams to remember.

I think yesterday I had a dream in which everyone was basically living inside a giant industrial building and people would just get wasted and party all day. It was awesome, but ****ing scary at the same time. But I'm a horror fan so it was great.

I remember when I was younger I had a dream where basically we lived in a world where everyone's objective was to kill each other. There were ****ing commandos and shit EVERYWHERE. I ****ing had like a laser gun and I blasted this ****ing who was climbing on the ceiling, then I somehow shot out like a sticky rope and traveled to the other side of the build I was in and ****ing knocked this guy over to the railing to his death.

That was the most fun dream I have ever had. Seriously.
What's not lucid dreaming? Lucid dreams are often a lot more vivid than regular dreams, thats why I said it feels like real life.
Quote by Presence
What's not lucid dreaming? Lucid dreams are often a lot more vivid than regular dreams, thats why I said it feels like real life.

Correct me if I am wrong, but lucid dreams are when the dreamer is aware they are dreaming.
Quote by Presence

^^
My wierdest and most scary dream repeats itself every now and then, im rather afraid of it actually.

Basically i get on this bus and this maniac takes over it and breaks off down the highway pretty damn fast. From there the details change every time i have the dream. One time i tried to stop the bus, one time i tried to jump out of it, another time i hit the maniac and made the bus crash. But i always end up lying in this huge grass paddock, the same paddock every time.

After i am lying on the grass my perception changes and i start seeing the world through the eyes of someone else. My gf, my dad, my brother, my best friend, basically my loved ones. I watch through their eyes as they find me lying on the ground, dead....

Im slightly worried that im going to die in a paddock after an event in the bus.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
i can't remember my dreams. the only one i remember was being in the alaskan wilds and seeing a black friend of mine out there killing a bear. Not racist. but that's what it was.

my friend is schizophrenic and she has some mad dreams, though
Quote by snipelfritz
I never thought I'd say this, but Bloody Piss sounds damn good.

The Iced Earth Thread
I had one....

Before sleeping, i was thinkin about a hot model here....
And do you know wat i dreamt of?
Me climbing a large detergent box....

Lesson in the story: To avoid detergent dreams, dont think of hot women before sleeping....
Quote by Mr. Jaco
i dunno, i had one a while back where i had purple snakes chasing me around my friends house where i was running up walls and matrix-ing stuff to escape them. that was one weird dream that stuck in my head

I'm tired of these mother-fucking snakes, in this mother-fucking house!!!

Ok that is getting old.

I had a dream where i kissed this girl at my school that I like (my eyes were closed in the dream), and when I "released" the kiss, and opened my eyes, she turned into a dragon. It wasn't drug-induced.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I can't remember most of mine, but the last one I remember was pretty funky. My friend and I were walking around in this huge pet store. We walked past some people who were wandering around in gigantic bird cages, then came up to this gazebo thing with two really short asian ladies in it, who were staring at a tiny black rhino. We went into the gazebo thing which had piles of food bags or something in the middle, walked around to the other side and the asian ladies had turned into really small black rhinos and the other small black rhino had turned mechanical. They left, then my friend and I walked out into this other section of the store where my friend somehow got into roller blades. The tiny black rhino had turned into a skateboard and started ramming into her legs and knocking her down, and all the while I was laughing my ass off like a maniac. I guess I woke up after that, lol.
i had a dream once where i was in a plane and the inside of the plane looked like a barn and there were all these baby chickens which were really just small yellow balls of feather that wore parachutes and pilots goggles. so i was like wtf am i doing here and i ended up going skydiving with all these baby chickens and we landed on our driveway.... was a lil odd
I've had some crazy ass scary and weird dreams....i remember one from years ago when i was gonna tell this girl i love her and RIGHT when i was gonna say it me mum woke me up. I used to have a fear of tornados and dreamt of one hitting my grandmas house while all my family was in my aunts house or something watching...just watching the destruction.. I also had another dream that i was being dragged by a black truck by my feet tied to a rope waving at some girl i liked while circling around my best friends pool.... I had a really scary one after the 4th of july when my mums boyfriend lit this big stick of dynamite and held it too long and threw it and he flew across our yard like 20feet and yelled in the most horrible voice ever "RUN!!!!" i woke up scared and trembling, another terrible one...i got a dog over summer and shes just a puppy and i had a dream that me mums boyfriend kept throwing her in the air and catching her and one time he threw her like 100 feet in the air and just let her fall and die...i was so sad.... when she hit the ground her head flew from her body and blood shot everywhere...it was terrible...after it happened in the dream he said (this part makes no sense) "Damn my herpes is acting up..."
Not really crazy.
But when I dreamt of an MSN conversation (yes the box) and I knew I was dreaming, it was kind of cool, because it was sort of like seeing what my subconscious was thinking as the words typed themselves.
i dreamed that i kept on falling through a hole in my bed room floor right after waking up in the morning.
I had a dream where me and my brother met Ozzy in a party and security kicked us out .I had apparantly brought my gear with me and some microphones.Ozzy and I were playing Paranoid. It was so loud they kick me out of the party.That was yesterday.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
Last night I had a dream that my school got mixed in with the mall. Anyway, before going to school, I got some Ecstasy hooks from this dude and had two in my backpack. Before 1st period, I decided to take one of the pills and found out it was part chewing gum or something. Anyway, after I started taking it, I floated over to 1st period in a blissful euphoria.

Weird.