I just got a cd by them, and i love it, but i can't find shit on this band on the internet! i was wondering if there is a site i can check, and also who else digs them?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
yeah, the new york one...anyone else dig em?
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

Quote by mike2
yeah, the new york one...anyone else dig em?

Like I said, one of my favorite bands. What's your favorite song? I'm caught between "Everything Is Gonna Be Alright", "An Asshole Is An Asshole", and "Another Night In A Van".

Here's an awesome video of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Jy5NlWv1g

I'm assuming that almost no one will have seen them live, so I'll explain: During "There's No I In Hoebag", they all do solos, ending with a big drum solo at the end where the drummer drinks a beer while he's doing it. Usually he does it alone, but since this one was a mug instead of a bottle, he had to get the singer to give it to him.
everything is gonna be alright
heather in pleather
an asshole is an asshole
curiosity killed the cat
are my favs.

i was kidn of mad when i got it cause i bought modern sounds at the store, then i went onto gmail and noticed that it was up so i was kind of mad. but i downloaded the other ep on gmail...it's a solid listen though.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

no, i got it from this guy who owns a record store. i went there to get some cds and vinals and shit...and i came up and he suggested to get that cd. i read somewhere on ug they were good so i listened.

previously i went to look for their cd, idk why i just thought i would like em from what i have heard from people, and i couldn't. then i found a new record store to buy crap from that had a bigger variety. and yeah...
Quote by BrianApocalypse