well whenever i have a nightmare, it will be exactly the same as all my other nightmares. i dont have them often but they are 100% exactly the same. does this happen to anyone else? im getting a bit bored now i want some variety in my nightmares lol..... i cant really describe them but i remember a few 'screenshots' of it and there is some strange plot too......
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Every once and a while I'll have one that's spot on 100% the same as one I had years ago... and it's some thing totally 100% fictional, so I don't know where it came from in the first place... But usually not too many reruns.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I always have this nightmare about my dad giving me buttsecks, but i never remember falling asleep before it...
^ thats screwd up

Quote by Rankles
Dreams sometimes have deeper meanings than they seem to. Check out the meaning maybe? It could something happening in your subconcious that you should be aware of but aren't.
I can always connect my dreams to things that happened in the previous day, like things people said and shapes I saw, its very strange. It only happens every once in a while though when I manage to remember a dream. Also, sometimes if I realize its a dream before I wake up I can control it. Now thats entertainment
Quote by imnotcommunist
lets make an emo song!!
first play same 2 power chords over and over
have a breakdown every 10 seconds
cry and whimper
dont forget the hair over one eye
and the depressing lyrics on how your teddy bear died!
yeah thats cool when ur asleep and u can control your dreams. alot of the time in my dreams before i wake up there will be like an emergency and i try and run but my legs move at a snail pace like im stuck in da mud.... its not pleasant lol

Quote by Rankles
Was their a crab? Well you should be okay...wait there was lightning?! He wasn't wearning loafers was he?
Quote by RHCP94
funkdaddyfresh is a real American
My friend kept having a zombie apocalypse dream which was really cool cause one time we both had the same kind of dream and we actually met in the dream and told each other the next day. It was spot on, from the location to stuff that was happening. It was weird
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/