I'm looking for a relatively simple set up for playing metal/hard rock. So far,here's what I've got set out. Aria MAC-30 > Metal Muff (soon to be bought) > wah of some description > either a delay or chorus > Powerblock 150w Head > 2x12.
I'm loving the Powerblock at the moment because it responds so well to different effects.
What are some suggestions for the wah or delay/chorus (and what you think would be better for me), and are there any other pedals you think I should have?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
for a nice delay get a dd-3 my friend has one and from what ive heard its really good...
IMO I think you should get a chorus... Make those cleans nicer... For a wah for metal and hardrock.. Either the Ibanez Weeping Demon or the Crybaby from Hell... I don't have either but most people say that those are the best for metal...

I'm stuck with the crappy wah on my Korg...
Go for the DD-3 or the DigiDelay. Play them both and then decide. Chorus really isnt all that important especially if your playing metal and hard rock. If you definetly want a wah go for the weeping demon. But seriously....wah can be cool at first, but really it just sits there a whole lot and gets ignored song after song at the end of the day.
I'm tossing up between the Weeping Demon or a Crybaby modded for more sweep and better bass response.
I think I almost have decided on getting a delay. I'll go have a little play of some gears in town today, while I look for VJ's for somebody else
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."