Ive been interested in the epi valve junior but so far every store ive been to says that they dont have any. I been to most of the music stores around brisbane. Has anyone in Aus got one and if so where did they get it
Most online sites I've seen have them in stock for $250.
Where abouts do you live? I'm going into the city tomorrow hopefully (Brisbane) to look for a VJ and hopefully a 2x12.
EDIT: Bahaha, I just saw your location. I'll have a look tomorrow for you.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
Most online sites I've seen have them in stock for $250.
Where abouts do you live? I'm going into the city tomorrow hopefully (Brisbane) to look for a VJ and hopefully a 2x12.
EDIT: Bahaha, I just saw your location. I'll have a look tomorrow for you.

I have been to Billy Hyde, Allans Music and Ellaways they all say that epiphone havent shipped then in yet.
Where do you live in Brissie?

www.guitar.com.au

Follow the links.

EDIT: Random, what shops are you going too? Allans? They don't stock them. Went there this arvo after school.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
You'll have to wait a bit, we like to get things in later than the rest of the world (yay for isolated location).
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
-_- It seems Australia has to wait for everything.
My newbie stuff:

Ashton Acoustic (forgot model :P)
Squier Stratocaster
Fender Frontman 15R

-

Saving up for...

Vox Valvetronix ADVT50
Boss D-2 Pedal
Les Paul Studio (Wine Red)
Some stores in Melbourne have them and have had them for some time, Allans just recently, I wonder why its taking you guys longer? Maybe not as much demand or something?
Quote by Dave_Mc
For the cost of a Mesa Roadking, I could alternatively purchase Belgium.
I figured Allans Music is too expensive, so I'm going to check out some of the smaller stores. I'm looking for a 2x12 primarily though, I'll see what else is in the way of smaller tube combo's
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I checked out two smaller music stores and basically all they had was Peavey combo's, Valvetronix and MG's
They did have a nice Vox 4x12 with Celestions that she offered to me for $500, $120 of it's retail price. It's a pity that I'm poor now
Arent the Vox's loaded with wharfdales? I hear bad things! I can go buy you the head from Dleux guitars and ship it to you drew.
Quote by Dave_Mc
For the cost of a Mesa Roadking, I could alternatively purchase Belgium.
Quote by TheNoseBleedKid
Arent the Vox's loaded with wharfdales? I hear bad things! I can go buy you the head from Dleux guitars and ship it to you drew.

I was just more looking at a 2x12 for now. The 4x12 is definitely overkill for what I need.