Page 1 of 2
myspace.com/annotationsofanautopsy

Epitome of generic deathcore.
How are they on This City Is Burning?
It's embarassing.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Yeah, im mean I have heard much worse but they've got a pretty sweet deal, for the sake of the genre I hope their next release is a sitter and then whats left of them gets picked up by some sh*tty label like monstrosity.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA.
I dunno whether I've been slipped something in my dinner, but the first 20 seconds of "Gore Gore Gadget" actually has me in tears.
I'm crying from laughter hahahaha.

Profile Song'd for sure.
I can handle songs that have some pigsqueals, even songs that have like half pigsqueals, but not a band who's every song is entirely pigsqueals.

And to top if off, their lyrics are terrible :[
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
You could describe it as a shit version of waking the cadaver, which until now I had no idea was possible.
^I actually am one of the few people on these forums who like Waking The Cadaver. If anything else, they're entertaining. It's groovy.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
I can handle songs that have some pigsqueals, even songs that have like half pigsqueals, but not a band who's every song is entirely pigsqueals.

I just like how it's 1/2 "bree" and 1/2 "doi".

I swear "doi" is the sound Cartman makes on South Park when he's retarded... hahaha

God I havn't watched that show in years.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
^I actually am one of the few people on these forums who like Waking The Cadaver. If anything else, they're entertaining. It's groovy.

Yep, "slamming gore groove" infact.
I like the artwork.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
^The singer does the art.
Only thing they are good for, quite expensive though.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.

That's on their page.

So is this:

Band Members

Steve - Vocals
Jamie - Guitar
Al - Guitar
Matt - Bass
Daniel - Drums

???

I can't say I'm a fan of the artwork
^Fluff doesn't do their stuff.
Although it is similar, I think they are just friends with them.
Their singer runs Steve Gutteral Design and he does everything.
Fluff rips his style pretty hard.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
i thought fluff sounded familiar i think that dude offered to do my friends bands website
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
^His stuff is pretty good, he takes forever to respond to anything and it's not worth the time.
He did a shirt for one of the bands on my label and he kept putting it off for like 2 months.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by DeadxWillxRise
You could describe it as a shit version of waking the cadaver, which until now I had no idea was possible.

Their riffs aren't bad. If they tossed the drummer and vocalist and got a decent bassist they'd be okay.

But that's like half the band.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I love pig squeals when they add to the music, not when they're there for the hell of being there. These guys have a pretty bad vocalist and I gotta agree, the lyrics just lack.
Drinking and fighting, thats how we roll
Getting ****ed and breaking some skulls
Never living on a "X"

Real ****ing hardcore, huh?
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
if that's british hardcore/metalcore than their market sucks
Last edited by camcraka911 at Feb 10, 2007,
Quote by original=punk
^exact-o ****ing lutely

that music makes me giggle, pig squeals

haha oh man. funn

seriously that's what it is
They're like Waking the Cadaver without being fun. Vocals are weird as hell and the gang vocals just sound stupid. Music's boring and generic.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
deathcoregore grind gore blast gore blood gore blood bree
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by camcraka911
seriously that's what it is

i know and its funny, oh man ^_^

i showed trhem to my bass player today, he died laughing.

does anybody know any good bass players who are into melodic hardcore?
^ Coming from a bassist, most types of hardcore are boring as hell to play.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
MY FREAKIN CHRIST WHEN WILL THEY LEARN PIG SQUEALS MAKE BONERS DROP AND PEOPL HATE YOUR BAND

every time the singer in my band tries to pull that shit i smack him so hard he almost swollows the mike

finally he never does pigsquealls when i hit him so hrd with the back of my bass he flew into my drummer...and my drummer kept playing and he quickly started screaming our guitarist couldn't play for he was laughing to hard.
Quote by LeoKhenir
I love you, Killer Bacon.
My God, deathcore sucks.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
My God, deathcore sucks.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
My God, deathcore sucks.

Asssssumption x1293812038102
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Yeah not all deathcore is bad. Despised Icon aren't that bad. But this band is. Pigsquals are okay in some parts of a song but it just doesn't work when that's all the vocals consist of.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
I almost tried out for this band for bass haha.

"Getting pissed, and breaking some skulls, never living on an X!"

YEAH HXC MUTHA****ER!

I think theyre a laugh tbh
Quote by raise_the_dead
My God, deathcore sucks.

For the most part, yeah.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
All Shall Perish is pretty good. At least they can actually play music.

I like well-used pig squeals. JFAC *****s them out but they aren't inherently bad. Kinda like inhaled "frog gutterals" in that respect.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Some deathcore is alright, I guess, but most of it is utterly uninspired. Generic riffs, the whole song a breakdown. Waking the Cadaver? Gimme a break.
Rammstein, Metallica, Nile, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, :wumpscut:, Velvet Acid Christ, Skinny Puppy, Dead Kennedys, Slayer, NIN, Bauhaus

Yeah, these are where the real riffs are.
Page 1 of 2