Page 1 of 2
me and my friends were thinking "what can we do to cheat on test but not get caught" so we thought and we came up with learning morse code. i think it was the best idea i've heard of since school started in elemantary. any other ways of cheating you guys know?
If you have an MP3 player, record yourself saying in the questions and answers. And listen to your mp3 players through the test

But if you get caught, blame the swedish people who i learn't from
Quote by The Casualty
Studying hard is what I do. Works every time.

i cant study

i have to listen in class....and if i dont im screwed
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
That'll require to learn Morse code, and I think it'll be easier just to study to the damn test. Cheating usually is alot easier than you might think, did it a couple of times in school, and it's nothing to proud of realy.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Write notes on the bottom of your shoe in TipEx (WhiteOut).
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by The_G_String
^ no duh. im saying just incase you need a bit of help on a question. and we say morse code with our pencils.

That's a sure way to be caught, because everyone will hear you and be anoyed by you.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
But then one of you would have to not be a dumbass.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Quote by thecunningrunts
If you have an MP3 player, record yourself saying in the questions and answers. And listen to your mp3 players through the test

Except most teachers wont let people use their mp3 players in tests.

I tried to record trig equations and formulas into my mp3 and listen to them while i was asleep one time, didnt work.

The only way you can really cheat is by copying someone or something like that. The more sophisticated the plan you use, the higher chance of getting caught. If you cheat on a small class test, its not really worth it, if you cheat on a bigger test like the school certificate, or HSC, you will probably get caught and have more to lose. Either way its easier to just use for studying the time you would have put into trying to come up with ways to cheat.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Get one of your friend to pretend to puke and run out the class just before the end of the test. The teacher will follow that guy and you and your friends can swap papers and even complete it for the guy who pretended to puke.

I did this for my damm hard Chem test on MOLES!

HArdest topic ever.
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
it's really easy.

in class i just put heaps of revision papers and stuff like that in my pocket...

and look at them when im stuck.

it helps if you are sitting against a wall where you can look without anyone seeing.

just dont look suspicious.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
I plan to cheat in my GCSE by writing formula with a pencil on my pant.
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Quote by jammer-91
Get one of your friend to pretend to puke and run out the class just before the end of the test. The teacher will follow that guy and you and your friends can swap papers and even complete it for the guy who pretended to puke.

Yeah but everyone in the class would have to be in on it, otherwise someone would see you swapping papers.

Quote by jammer-91

HArdest topic ever.

Moles are easy.
Quote by lachyray
Once I wrote down answers to a test on a small piece of paper, then went to the restroom and put it in a corner. After I returned, my friend went to the restroom and just got the answers from there.
lol omg one time in chemistry last year we had this big test. anyways we had done a practise one about the stuff like 2 weeks b4. the night before the big test (which i had not studied for) i found the practise test with all the correct answers on it. the next morning before school i looked over it and pretty much memorised it. walked in to class and i figured the test would be same type of stuff but different questions. turns out it was the exact same test as the one i had already done and memorised that morning. ****ing aced it. lol the techer didnt like me cos she thought i never payed attention in that class (which i didnt) but after i got highest mark in the class she must have realised that i did infact pay attention and gave me kickass grades (this was like just before all the teachers di report writing). i kind of felt guilty but watevr
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
Lol, that teacher got owned. But seriously why do they teach stuff like chemistry? The **** is the point of that?
Yo must be wearing long sleeves

You get your ipod and record yourself saying the answeres. You put ur ipod in ur pants pocket and wire one earphone through the shirt and out thesleeve and then pretend to rest your head on your hand while your actually listening to the answers
pfft i dunno its all bull if you ask me. why do i need to learn about the structure of atoms and all that shit for crying out loud. i cant see the ****ers and most probably never will. funny thing is im doing chem again with the same teacher. lol im so gonna cheat and own her ass
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
its funny bc in AS chem they tell u all that uv learnt in gsce is wrong lol
Quote by jammer-91

HArdest topic ever.

UGH. moles. whoever thougt up those damn burdens needs a good flogging. promptly.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by \-Rock-Star-/
why do they teach stuff like chemistry? The **** is the point of that?

Because it relates to a lot of jobs. Engineering, every science based career you can think of, as well as a lot of others require you to know at least a bit of chemistry. Its not important whats inside the atoms, its how they react with each other. I used to think the same thing thing about a lot of science stuff, but its really interesting, and has helped me understand stuff which i didnt think it would ever help with.

Quote by Lethal.7
its funny bc in AS chem they tell u all that uv learnt in gsce is wrong lol

Are you speaking English? I seriously cant understand one word of that...
Quote by lachyray
^^^

I understand, he said:

Its funny because in AS level Chemistry, they tell you that everything you learn at GCSE level Chemistry is a complete load of cods-wallop, jolly-ho.
You may be getting high grades, but you're also cheating yourself, and it's harder to cheat during big examinations, so just study hard.

I always study an hour before the test, so it stays fresh in my mind, when I study the day before I always forget it the next morning.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Quote by The_G_String
^ no duh. im saying just incase you need a bit of help on a question. and we say morse code with our pencils.

+1^999

Don't cheat, that stuff gets you kicked out of post-secondary
hue
write it on your hand and put a plaster on it and peel it on and off as you need it.if you are a girl write it on your legs and pull up your skirt as you need it.if you get caught you can accuse him of being a peodophile
Why don't cheat, why learn hard and waste hours of time when you could just cheat, correct your not fooling yourself but does that really matter when you can get a better job.
I'll happily cheat in classroom tests, as they're pointless to my actual grades, and just add needless pressure. I usually just revise though, but if an opportunity arose I would take it. Not during my actual GCSEs though, too risky. But I usually do good on tests anyway. If someone in front of me held their paper up, for instance, and I saw the answer that I didn't know I would take it. Happened in my maths mock
But sophisticated ways of cheating will only get you caught, seriously just glancing at someone elses paper is the best way, it's easy to deny. But if you had shit written on your hand, that's a bit harder to explain.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
What I done in a short German test one time was put a revision sheet in my bag and kept my bag open under my desk, and I could see the answers. I kept my legs in front of my bag to cover the hole, then I just kept looking down pretending to think. I'm going to try it in my HMT exam on Monday.
Quote by Eggmond
if you are a girl write it on your legs and pull up your skirt as you need it.

I had to help a girl to do that once

It worked and she past the test.
In Poland students that are lazy or are not so good in some subjects.. ( god damn - we have to learn 12 different subjects to pass a year in school) so if 'm not so good at maths , or chemistry i cheat..
There are a lot of good ways to cheat here - during the test someone who knows how to do the test writes on a piece of paper the calculations and gives to someone that doesn't know them. You can also take a piece of paper and just ( before the test) write down information on it. then during the test you can take it out and read what is on it. Simple and good
FEAR FACTORY !!!! \m/
Why cheat when you can just do a little revision, actually know the stuff and not feel guilty about it later?
with all the effort wasted trying to cheat, you probably could have learned the material 2 or 3 times
Quote by armon77
with all the effort wasted trying to cheat, you probably could have learned the material 2 or 3 times

Well.. how many things do you leatn at school ??

I have to learn 12 different things - and every one i have to have a mark atleast 2/5
If you are a good humanist i wish you luck passing a hard maths, chemistry or physics test
FEAR FACTORY !!!! \m/
I only cheat If i am really desperate and i dont know much of the subject...otherwise...Ill use my noodle!
Quote by VEGETATHEPUPPET
Well.. how many things do you leatn at school ??

I have to learn 12 different things - and every one i have to have a mark atleast 2/5
If you are a good humanist i wish you luck passing a hard maths, chemistry or physics test

if by how many things i have to learn you mean subjects, then 6. 12 is alot, maybe you shouldnt bite off more than you can chew? I've already passed basic and organic chemistry, the hardest math i had was calculus but i aced it, and for some reason i never had to take physics.
In Poland everyone in high school have to pass all 12 subjects, its not that i want 12 subjects.. i have to pass them...
FEAR FACTORY !!!! \m/
Page 1 of 2