As I don't know much about acoustics yet, I was hoping some of you wizards here can give me your opinion. I'm doubting between a few guitars right now. Their specs are listed here, with the price I would have to pay for them here in Europe:

1) Ibanez AEL 40 SE - €405 , I liked it in the store. I was told it also sounds very good without plugging it in because of its body size and shape. Do you agree and is it a big difference compared to the AW series?
Specs: Solid Spruce Top/flamed sycamore back&sides/B-Band UST pickup/Ibanez SRTn PreAmp

2)Ibanez AW 90 ECE -- €422
I tested the AW40ECE in the store and liked it a lot. After looking online I saw the 90:
Specs:= Solid Spruce Top/Walnut back&sides/Fishman Sonicore/Ibanez SST PreAmp
I also noticed the AW800 - €510, with Solid Engelmann top and SOLID Mahogany sides and 2xB-Band electronics. This one is about 100€ more expensive tho...is this worth the money?

3)Yamaha FGX720 SC - 405€
Unfortunately the Yamaha website isn't as good as the Ibanez one, so I didn't find any information about the pickup or electronics inside.
Specs: Solid Sitka Spruce Top/Sycamore sides&back

Having a sitka spruce sounds very cool, but maybe this isn't all I should be focused on, so spread your wisdom! Thanks in advance.
..:: For all the freAky people!!! ::..
Yamaha guitars are the best you're going to find in that price range, go with that. Ibanez makes some great electric guitars but I wouldn't ever recommend one of their acoustics.
One of the ppl in the store where I went to test the AW40ECE told me the opposite :-)
But the main choice is here: shall I go for yamaha(meaning Sitka Spruce) or AW90(maybe other stuff is better here?), or dig even deeper into the wallet and take AW800 and is this worth it?
..:: For all the freAky people!!! ::..
Yamaha acoustics are the shiznit. I tried Ibanez and Yamaha and the Yamaha came out on top, hands down. Hell, every Yamaha I tried was fantastic, Ibanez are nice but as said before... they should stick to electric, though their Artcore semi's are nice.

I have a Yamaha FG730 sat right next to me now, and a review of it up on the main site... that's my choice, though. Go, try them and pick which one suits you.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Either the Yamaha FGX720SC or the Ibanez AW800.
But seeing as to get the Ibanez it costs an extra 105. I would suggest the Yamaha.
They, in my opinion make the best guitars in the lower price range. Buy an Ibanez if your buying an electric guitar.