I am currently waiting for my Yamaha FG730S to be delivered. I hate waiting! So I thought id make a post and say thanks for the people who helped me choose this guitar.

Ill post pics on that post your acoustis thread later >< meanwhile ill wait.....
ihave to wait 2 (
im waiting for my fender toronado GT for 2 months now i think.. and i have another month or so ( cuz i live in romania.. and i bought it from the us and i m waiting for someone to bring it to me i can barely wait.. i think im in more torture than you
Quote by alexpep
ihave to wait 2 (
im waiting for my fender toronado GT for 2 months now i think.. and i have another month or so ( cuz i live in romania.. and i bought it from the us and i m waiting for someone to bring it to me i can barely wait.. i think im in more torture than you

Damn, 2 months, i feel for you man.
finally got it at about 2pm, wow sounds great. ive came off it now to give it a rest.
I got a Strat for my birthday, I've wanted it for a while before that, my parents told me I had to wait. Just one thing, when you do actually get the guitar, it will feel like christmas, and all the waiting payed off
omfg man im still waiting on my FG730. and i wont get it till monday either arghhhhhhh!! Can you post some pics to ease my pain. And what does it play like outta da box.
heres some pictures

Enjoy. It played really well out of the box, I had to tune but it sounds really nice! Really good for the price.
Quote by AdamDK
Awesome. Nice buy. It looks really nice. How does the neck and all feel?

feels great really smooth, nice action aswell.
I just ordered my guitar today! I have no idea when its coming in though.