Hey , im currently in the middle of writing my own drama series , a lil like lost , but not really

Anyways i was just wondering if any of you could help me think up some orignal names for characters , but i dont want like really long names , stupid names , or unorignal names , just some names that are well i hate to use the word... but cool

Thanks in advance
http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&q=names+%2Blist&btnG=Google-s%C3%B6kning&meta=lr%3Dlang_en%7Clang_sv

I suggest "Kjell" though. It's awesome on levels you've never even seen
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Arie?

WOLFGANG!
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
Last edited by amisuary at Feb 9, 2007,
Pedro, Cas (short for Cassidy), Jon, Marc, Dominic, Freedman?, Donna, Claire, Kelly, Iron man, Napolean...?
Quote by Youngest-lust
Hey , im currently in the middle of writing my own drama series , a lil like lost , but not really

Anyways i was just wondering if any of you could help me think up some orignal names for characters , but i dont want like really long names , stupid names , or unorignal names , just some names that are well i hate to use the word... but cool

Thanks in advance

Ooh, ooh! Name it "Found"!!! And then it can be something like how they readjust to society... I have no idea what I'm talking about. I've never even seen "Lost". It's about people on an island, right?
Kal'el?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Moe Lester

Flying is simple, you just throw yourself at he ground and miss.

This world needs more Dallas Friday's!
Hugh Johnson
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
"Lost" sucks. Mike Hawk, York Hawk, Fook Mi, Fook Yu, Billy bob, Ray, Joe, And Johnson, or Billy Bob Ray Joe Johnson.
TransitorySexGod
Seymour Stains, Lance Stroker, Homer Sexual, Dwayne Pipe, Roger Mybutt,
Wilma Cockburn, and Betty Fuksa
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Chris Paul Bacon

Jamie
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club