just wondering what you guys think if i should get a reverb pedal. i currently have a Blues Junior amp and people say the reverb is weak.

i like to play hard rock, blues, classic rock. is reverb used alot in these styles (GNR, STP, Incubus, 311)

Peace!
Gibson Les Paul 60's Neck
Fender Blues Junior
Boss BD-2 - Keeley Phat Mod
Vox V848 Wah
EH Small Clone
Well, do you think the reverb is weak?

I like my reverb on mine, gets a bit OTT when high but oh well.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
RHCP,

What do you usually put your reverb at on your Blues Jr?
Gibson Les Paul 60's Neck
Fender Blues Junior
Boss BD-2 - Keeley Phat Mod
Vox V848 Wah
EH Small Clone
Reverb is used in basically every style as far as I know. If you don't like the reverb on your Blues Jr, then you should probably buy a reverb pedal. I'll have to suggest you the Holy Grail.
Sent from my iPad.
I don't have a usual setting, I just turn it up to where it sounds appropriate for the song I'm playing. But never past half way though, unless I'm messing about.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I think you should save your money. The reverb on the Blues Jr is pretty good. I don't know how satisfied you'll be with pedal reverb if you don't like what you've got. Go to the store and compare it to the reverb on a Crate V16, you'll come home and apologise to your amp.

When the time comes to get a bigger amp, make reverb a priority. Fenders are generally great in that regard. The reverb on my amp is cavernous.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
One other thing: I once saw a Blues Jr on eBay that featured an improved reverb tank. I don't have the details, but if you look around you should be able to change it out. It'll sound better than a pedal, and make your amp more valuable when it's time to sell it. You could probably get a couple bucks for the old tank on eBay to offset the cost.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.