well i had nothing to do this morning so i woke up and i went to the reviews on here and i saw a slipknot album.being the hater of all things nu metal,pop,and punk i though i would get a laugh out of it.well i read that review noting to funny.

then i went to there self titled album and read that review people say slipknots lyrics rock.i looked up the lyrics for surfacing and all it said was

"f*** this world F*** this s***" over and over so my point is.

why do people even like this stuff?
its got no talent,mindless screaming(most of the tme),and stupid pointless swearing.
mindless screaming no....... your an idiot joey is a pretty kick ass drummer seeing as their NU-METAL being influenced by rap which is mostly beat their going to have more beat then guitar work and they dont swear that much and I DONT EVEN LIEK SLIPKNOT THAT MUCH so dont even try to call me a fanboy. next time you make a flame thread liek a gay little kid make sure youve actually listend to them and looked them up

besides id rather listen to slipknot then some faggy death metal band

also maybe you sould title it LOLZZZ SLIPKNOT IS THE SUXXORS LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111oneoneoneoneone cause thats all you did here
Last edited by true_bacon22 at Feb 9, 2007,
Quote by true_bacon22
mindless screaming no....... your an idio joey is a pretty kick ass drummer seeing as their NU-METAL being influenced by rap which mostly beat their going to have more beat then guitar work and they dont swear that much and I DONT EVEN LIKE SLIPKNOT

i was saying the guitars have no talent.this isnt ultimate-drummer.com is it?
Quote by wetwilliamthe3r
i was saying the guitars have no talent.this isnt ultimate-drummer.com is it?

its got no talent

you said nothing of guitars

Stop being an idiot people like it they like it. their way more talented then simple plan or whatever is poular today. If you dont like them keep it to yourself you dont see people posting LOLZZZZZ METALLICA SUXXXXXX becuase it isnt cool plus there is a slipknot forum go try arguing their.and unless you get a ****ing record deal and fans that will HAPPILY call them self a MAGGOT shut the fuck up.
Last edited by true_bacon22 at Feb 9, 2007,
We all have our musical likes and dislikes, if each one of us started saying " This guy sucks 'cause all he does is wank on drop C, or these guys suck because they can't sing/play for beans"; UG would be flame central.

Don't bash ffs
hue
If you can match the guitarists' use of syncopation, pinch harmonics, and alternate picking, then feel free to mock them, but I'm guessing you aren't signed to Roadrunner Records, nor do you have a fan base.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Guitars have talent - they are really good

I'm not a slipknot fan - but i saw a lot of videos where they play...

There was a interview with Joey where he said " Slipoknot is not nu-metal - Linkinpark is nu metal... " Slipknot is just metal... and if the band members say thgat.. thats the way it is
FEAR FACTORY !!!! \m/
is mick tompson the guitarist out of slipknot?
cos if he is, i saw a video of him shredding and he had a fair amount of talent, he just doesnt utelise his speed in his music, as he values the music over demonstrating skills
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Quote by Here_is_no_why
If you can match the guitarists' use of syncopation, pinch harmonics, and alternate picking, then feel free to mock them, but I'm guessing you aren't signed to Roadrunner Records, nor do you have a fan base.

I don't run a country, does it mean I cannot criticize Bush?

Quote by VEGETATHEPUPPET
Guitars have talent - they are really good

I'm not a slipknot fan - but i saw a lot of videos where they play...

There was a interview with Joey where he said " Slipoknot is not nu-metal - Linkinpark is nu metal... " Slipknot is just metal... and if the band members say thgat.. thats the way it is

Bullshit. They just say that because nu metal has been stigmatized, for just reasons.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by true_bacon22
id rather listen to slipknot then some faggy death metal band

atleast the death metal bands are straight. fanboy.
Quote by High_o
is mick tompson the guitarist out of slipknot?
cos if he is, i saw a video of him shredding and he had a fair amount of talent, he just doesnt utelise his speed in his music, as he values the music over demonstrating skills

Yes, Thompson
hue
Thomson

Besides
Who gives a ****
As long as Slayer likes Sliknot.. i ****ing dont care... If Kerry King likes 'em.. i cant be wrong...
FEAR FACTORY !!!! \m/
Last edited by VEGETATHEPUPPET at Feb 9, 2007,
Quote by true_bacon22
...besides id rather listen to slipknot then some faggy death metal band...

You were actually showing a mature standpoint until you came out with that...

EDIT: Didn't see the *reported* before I posted.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Quote by sock_demon
We all have our musical likes and dislikes, if each one of us started saying " This guy sucks 'cause all he does is wank on drop C, or these guys suck because they can't sing/play for beans"; UG would be flame central.

Don't bash ffs

UG is already flame central.
Ignorethat - You are an idiot - i didnt say i like 'em i just wrote what Kerry King likes.. .. learn to read dumbass...
FEAR FACTORY !!!! \m/
As long as Slayer likes Sliknot.. i ****ing dont care...

???
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
To the thread starter...**** You. Im a Slipknot fan now I know they dont do all sorts of badass guitar solos or any of that. Thats there stlye. You say their lyrics are dumb and all that I have to ask how many Slipknot songs have you actaully listened to? You said you listened to Surfacing now yes a lot of the song is repitive but they more of a straight forward type of band. So deal with it and dont make dumbass threads.