Hey you guys, please check it out...

It's the first song on the myspace page, ha ha, tell me what you think yeah?

the name of the song is "New Adventures in Meta-Songwriting"

it's a song about writing a song!

www.myspace.com/shorthandphonetics

Ababil
Hi! Are you a home studio recordist in need mixing and/or mastering?

Want a FREE mix consultation?

CONTACT ME!

Last edited by Ababil_Albarn at Feb 9, 2007,
wow u guys are like semi famous lol

New Adventures in Meta-Songwriting, hmmm, i dunno dude, reminded me of a weird al song or something, it just sounded a bit messy to me. but dude i listened to natalies for glasses and it was well class man.

i also liked theres only so much opera and loved requim for CB camp.

this seems like a really cool band.

P.S. requim for CB camp is actually totally insane, well good song man.
Ha ha, thx for the CB Camp, Opera and Natalie praise man, too bad those are from the first album...

...maybe I previewed the wrong song for the new album...oops o.O

Ababil

CONTACT ME!

not bad, i cant hear the guitars as much as i wanna, theyre too low, you should use alittle more reverb on the lead singers voice, imo.
Hello again. Thanks for criting my music on
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8212573#post8212573
I liked your music too. I don't think it was really messy like the other people said, but it was a little like off-timish, which makes it really cool and unique. The guitar parts were pretty catchy, and basically the whole song. The vocals could probably be recorded a little better and with more reverb as already stated. Thanks. Keep it up!
Hello thanks for the crit. This is very catchy, well recorded, guitar work was great. The only thing that could be changed like the other guy said the vocals are a little bit annoying, but aside from that great. 8.5/10
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Cool intro, though the whole thing is kinda muddy. THe vocals are alright but kinda annoying at times lol. I can barely hear the guitars though later on. The bass comes out really strong, which suits this type of thing.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

To be honest it was too weird for me, and the intro sounded like Bob the Builder at first but hey, keep on keeping on right?
*shrugs* I don't know...
Haha Bob the Builder! I love that show...

Thx for being honest, thx ^.^!

Ababil

CONTACT ME!

I'm not into the vocals, but the song itself is catchy. Like others said, it sounded a tad muddy. Yeah...the vocals aren't my thing lol. 2:38 sounds very marchy if you know what I mean. Guitar solo fits the new rhythm pretty well. Hmm...I don't know if I can really crit this too well, because it isn't exactly the music I listen to, but I like the catchiness of it.
I can't think of who this makes me think of. I like the guitars and the music, but honestly I'm not a fan at all of the vocals. I think I know what you were going for, but it's not working for me. But, like I said, the music is pretty awesome. This is a really catchy tune for sure. I like the guitars that lead into the solo, and the solo it self is really good. It's obvious you guys are pretty talented, nice job. 7/10 from me. By the way, thanks for critiquing mine, and I'm sorry that it took me so long to review yours.
That's ok dude. Th for the crit you guys! any other takers?

Trying to tone the muddy down for future ha ha..

Ababil

CONTACT ME!

Hmm, I liked the song, it's really catchy. The guitar is cool, the music is awesome but try to put in some better vocals, I thought it messed up the song . Anyways good job and keep it up 7/10 too