Page 1 of 2
search button
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Oh my, 3 deaths on the road in 5 months?

SHOCKING!

Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
"Government has an obligation to protect its citizenry," <-- Thats just ****ing stupid. That's the way they think in Europe. The American Governments obligation is to protect the FREEDOM of it's people. ****ing stupid polititions think they know everything. I say get rid of every acting politition and get real everyday working Americans to replace them. However that'll never happen.

Edit: Besides, anyone who crosses the street without looking is obviously an idiot and should be done away with anyways.
Free your mind
Last edited by why1not1try at Feb 9, 2007,
Thats just lame.
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
america is ****ing stupid sometimes

You are incorrect, the government is ****ing stupid all the time.
Free your mind
Hmm, some people decided to focus more of their attention on electronic devices than the traffic whiel attempting to cross the road and they died.

Natural Selection-3
Idiots-0
It was on the news this morning.

Can't see it working.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by why1not1try
You are incorrect, the government is ****ing stupid all the time.

Well they're Americans aren't they?
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
its not going to happen.....
i dont even wana talk about this anymroe use the dam search on top..
Instead i think America should ban all Cars, vans, Bikes, etc. that would do two things:
1. No-one would get ran over listening to an ipod.
2. Less greenhouse gasses.

I'm a well good politician
Last edited by mimimimi at Feb 9, 2007,
Quote by crzywhiteboy
its not going to happen.....
i dont even wana talk about this anymroe use the dam search on top..

why does everyone act like there should only be one thread on each topic?

and do tell, do you search before you make everythread?
Quote by stupid, lame article
"What's happening is when they're tuning into their iPod or Blackberry or cell phone or video game, they're walking into speeding buses and moving automobile

It seems to me the problem isn't walking into the vehicles, but walking in front of them, no?

This is so stupid. I bet 3 people have died in 5 months choking themselves while masturbating, but has New York banned that? No.
<Han> I love Hitler

wow

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by HaKattack
It seems to me the problem isn't walking into the vehicles, but walking in front of them, no?

This is so stupid. I bet 3 people have died in 5 months choking themselves while masturbating, but has New York banned that? No.

Thats next!
This is so stupid. I bet 3 people have died in 5 months choking themselves while masturbating.

I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
Quote by mimimimi
Instead i think America should ban all Cars, vans, Bikes, etc. that would do two things:
1. No-one would get ran over listening to an ipod.
2. Less greenhouse gasses.

I'm a well good politician

you win the thread.
Quote by Gummy Balls
Well they're Americans aren't they?

**** you, I'm American. And most American's are great ****ing people. So watch your mouth. You're just 'jealous that we're further away from France than you'.
Free your mind
Last edited by why1not1try at Feb 9, 2007,
Quote by why1not1try
**** you, I'm American. And most American's are great ****ing people. So watch your mouth.

Unlucky, i suppose we can't all have what we want.
That's so ****ing retarded. If people are stupid enough to not look when theyre crossing the road then obviously theyre gonna ****ing die. Why ban the iPods when 3 retards got killed while listening to them, when a shitload of people get hit by cars and buses anyway whether theyre listening to music or not
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

Quote by why1not1try
**** you, I'm American. And most American's are great ****ing people. So watch your mouth. You're just 'jealous that we're further away from France than you'.

Calm down fella. You just took the piss out France and I have some very nice friends that are french so you watch your mouth. It seems you dish it out but you can't take it.
And you guys could loose your ipods so why would I be jealous
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

he's just upset because his penis has stopped working, so he's gonna piss off all the young people with their working willies.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by Gummy Balls
Calm down fella. You just took the piss out France and I have some very nice friends that are french so you watch your mouth. It seems you dish it out but you can't take it.
And you guys could loose your ipods so why would I be jealous

It probably wont affect him, since his location is Alaska.

Anyway, its retarded and wont happen.
Quote by fps_doug
It probably wont affect him, since his location is Alaska.

Anyway, its retarded and wont happen.

Yeah it's a pretty stupid law. If you can't look both ways before you cross a road you deserve to be hit by a bus
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas

Quote by why1not1try

Relax dude
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
Quote by why1not1try

is this you?

american politicians are quite stupid. i'd rather live here any day rather than live anywhere in europe though. damn EU.
Quote by frottage
american politicians are quite stupid. i'd rather live here any day rather than live anywhere in europe though. damn EU.

Just so you know, we dont know where "HERE" is.
Yeah right no one will listen to that... Probably because they'll all be listening to their I Pods to care.
Proud member of the Butsecks Militia.
Bend over, pull em down, and prepare to be boarded. Don't be a victim.
3 deaths, in 5 months, in new york. Crossing streets. I think they should take a poll of how many people walk across the street WHILE using electronic devices, and compare that to this. I'd imagine thousands of people walk across new york streets a day listening to iPods?

Rediculous idea. And please don't start an America vs. Europe fight in here....
Page 1 of 2