Would you give up your primary(favorite)guitar brand for another brand?
If a unheard of guitar company offers you a huge deal to make the switch would ya.
By the way, the guitars are not that great,not horrible,just not that great.
One, I am the hottest guitarist in the world. All the rest of them are ugly.

Secondly... I think that guitars are guitars. Brands aren't guitars. They're brands.
id cut them a deal where i had a hand in making my custom model, so the guitar would be that great, at least to me.
Quote by bluesychris
Now You Sir have one hell of a guitar and look more alive and look to have more stage presence than anyone else I've seen on this forum
Personally, I love lower model SG's Like The Epiphone Ones or, Low Model Strat's Why? Because when you buy expensive you have to worry about something with SG's And Strats and some Tele's smash bang who gives a shit you know?
Quote by MrCarrot
If you want to turn them into humbuckers, I recommend magic.

Although, I don't advise it.
like untitled said.
I will endorse Fender or Suhr. Maybe Ibanez or Gibson. But more likely Fender or Suhr.
strat player forever.
I'd endorse any brand, just as long as they make a custom guitar to my specs/liking
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
If I'd designed a guitar myself and made the shape famous, I'd let pretty much any manufacterer build it under license, provided they made a quality instrument. Or I might put my own name on the headstock, and just have a well known factory handle the manufacturing only.

EG, the name on the Headstock is Zaretti, but it's actually made by Fender Japan, that kind of thing.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
I wouldn't endorse.

I would hate to feel trapped and like unable to play another guitar if I fell in love with it. I play the guitars I love and that's when I'll play best. Be it Fender, Gibson, Ibanez et al. If I fell in love that's all that matters.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
I'd never change brand for money or anything. But if I was endorsed, if I found another guitar from a different brand I liked, I'd use it in the studio. Also, I will be the hottest guitars in 15 years.
it all depends, sound quality is was important, plus if they will work with me on making a custom guitar, i would endorse them, but like i said, sound quality is whats important
I would switch up for money, i can enjoy any guitar good or terrible, it might not be the best, but its still a guitar, and money is money, being able to play all i wanted and not have to work..
If it was Jackson or Vigier..
I'd endores.
Otherwise,
I'd pass...
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
I think it would depend on how I'm making my money. If I'm the hottest guitar player but still playing the club scene then hell yes I endorse whoever pays the most.

If I'm making millions as a rock star then I'd be less likely to endorse anything, preferring to stick with what made me.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Well, being the hottest guitarist... I would never switch from Fender, nothing else feels right.
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
Id endorse the guitars I like, but then id stick with them.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn