When i plug in my squier strat it just makes a buzzing sound Its not the cable b/c i have tried my others with it.Im pretty sure its not my amp cuz it worked with a guitar i dont use for several reasons.Why is it making this noise!
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
I think you might have a connection problem with the jack input. I've had this problem with an epihone SG i own. The conection became loose and eventually became detached. i dunno what a squire has but on teh back of mine a plat came off and if it has detached you can just solder the connection back.
Could be as above but mine was very noisy - just the the pickups
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
thats all im getting buzz nothing else
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
u need to take the plate off ur guitar input , take it out and make sure both wires are connected.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
will that work for a strat?
Quote by barden1069
yes. it's still an input/ output jack.

sometimes they dont give u a lot of wire slack to work with. but hopefully u can see in there. make sure it's all connected.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

yep the black wire is unconnected so how can i reconnect it
Quote by barden1069
ok i got u beck via PM. just pick up a 30-35W solding iron kit at radio shack. instructions on a package. ask the guy there for help, make sure u get a little 60/40 solder too.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62