Alright so I'm home sick today bored to tears and had an idea, what is the best vacation any UG'ers have ever been on?
For me it has to be when I went to the Bahamas a few years ago.
Sorry if this has been done I searched and didn't find anything
EDIT: Some pictures included would be nice
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
my trip to spain. got in to 18+ clubs, made out with a 17 yo chick, the beach with tons of hot chicks etc. btw, im only fifteen.. =)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix (R.I.P)

"Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all."
- Kurt Donald Cobain (R.I.P)
Quote by Jimi Wylde
my trip to spain. got in to 18+ clubs, made out with a 17 yo chick, the beach with tons of hot chicks etc. btw, im only fifteen.. =)

Perhaps I shall make a visit to Spain....
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Thailand was pretty cool and Switzerland was amazing
Bit I think the best vacation was two week road trip around the south Island of New Zealand in a camper van. It was fucking awesome.
But I'm off to Italy soon so we'll see after that
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
I had a really great time when I went to italy a little while back. I went to Rome and Naples area and it was one of the best vacations ever. I'm thinking about going back to europe again soon but am interested in going somewhere new though, and spain keeps sounding better and better... I've been looking at flights a bit and just saw you can get from philly to madrid and back for less than $500 on lufthansa's current sale which sounds unbelievable to me. I think Ibiza sounds like something i really want to check out. Anyone else done that before?
I don't even care to shake these zipper blues...