Which pedal would be best to get that Brian May/ Queen sound?
I'm using a Vox amp.
uhh theres that Digitech Brian May sig pedal thats supposed to emulate his tone fairly accurately. But other than that i think a treble boost and a chorus would be your best bet.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Whichever model is closest to an AC30, medium gain, mids way up, treble 1/2 to 3/4 and enough bass to warm things up without making it wooly. A touch of slow phaser works a treat too for his live sound, a la Brighton Rock. The only time I can think of when he uses chorus is the intro to Headlong.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
he didnt use chorus that much, but it will help to aproximate all of the layers and crap that he used.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Treble booster for sure. Remember to use the old six pence piece to pick with
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
he didnt use chorus that much, but it will help to aproximate all of the layers and crap that he used.

A lot of the time it was just layered with a delay - for stuff like Killer Queen where there's harmony lines it's best to just pick one to play if you don't have a harmoniser. Live his sounds much more stripped down - Queen were odd like that, they used every available bit of gumph in the studio, but never tried to replicate that live.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I think it was mainly because it would be physically impossible too.

Having session guitarists would probably destroy the band ethos. Plus with the amount of multitracking he did, you'd need an army of guitarists.