is it to break a guitars neck? I ask this question because I usually carry my guitar in a soft case because I can't buy a hard case for financial reasons and everytime I'm on the bus I'm worried someone might fall and land on my guitars neck and break it. So, I was wondering how easily a guitars neck breaks.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
pretty easy with an axe. I take mine on the tube all the time, just keep it close to your body and it will be fine
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
If you accendentally bump into something with you're guitar it won't break but it might get a dent or something. And ofcourse you never know for sure what will happen, if you bump into something at high speeds there's ofcourse always a chance it will break. Just keep looking for a cheap hardcase or check ebay-ish websites!
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
Quote by Dardarian
If you accendentally bump into something with you're guitar it won't break but it might get a dent or something. And ofcourse you never know for sure what will happen, if you bump into something at high speeds there's ofcourse always a chance it will break. Just keep looking for a cheap hardcase or check ebay-ish websites!

They get a heavy if you have to walk for a while i prefer the soft backpack bags when I'm walking. I only use a hard case when it's in a truck or van with all the gear
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Well it depends. If you're strong enough you could probably break a guitar neck with a knee strike or a hard kick. The body's alot stronger, but if something heavy does fall on your guitar (and i mean quite heavy from a height) it's likely to damage it alot whether you use a gig back or hard case.
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join