Not THAT kind of pleasent encounter.

Today I wore a Ted Nugent t-shirt and one of the janitors at my school goes "dude, that's a bitchin shirt *Two fignered rock on sign*"

And this other time, a couple years ago, I saw this random guy after my guitar lesson, and I talked to him about hendrix for like 15 minutes...and I asked him if he played guitar and he says "no"

I said "What do you play?"

He says "The obo"

I was like "Nice"

Anyone else?
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
I met Paul Stanley of KISS, but he was too busy hitting on my sister to notice me
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
My dad met Jimmy page in a bathroom lol
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
I asked Joe Preston (thrones , melvins, high on fire, sunn o))), the whip) were to buy tickets one time, sadly he had no idea.

Also Brent Hinds (Mastadon) signed a rolling paper of mine, then tried to by pot off of me.
New Demos (Oct. 11)

Dropoutoflifewithbonginhand
followthesmoke
towardtherifffilledland

Gear:
Vantage Mystery model Electric Guitar
Peavy TNT 115 Mid 80's model USA
Russian Big Muff
Ibanez 5 string
Last edited by any14doomsday at Feb 9, 2007,
My dad went out drinking with Lemmy from motorhead years ago.

He also did a session as the drummer for T-Rex.
Funny words.
My sister once met Kelly Osbourne. Apparantly she was wearing nice shoes. I've also hugged and had long conversations with all them members of Anemic and Betty Curse.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
My friend's auntie once dated Paul McCartney's daughter. I shit you not.

I met the God Forbid singer and had a little chat. Met The Wurzels a few days ago. \m/
NOPE.
Quote by dudeman_andy

Was it at the urinals?

If so, how large was his penis...

J/w...
Quote by Shib

Quote by charvel_man
My friend's auntie once dated Paul McCartney's daughter. I shit you not.

I met the God Forbid singer and had a little chat. Met The Wurzels a few days ago. \m/

Aunt...Daughter...You get where my confusion lies?
Quote by Archaon
Aunt...Daughter...You get where my confusion lies?

Well, none of them eat meat do they?

« »
My dad met John Paul Jones after a concert one time in 1973
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by dudeman_andy

So did my dad (at least he claims) JP must have a bladder problem!
i remember this weird man that used to come in to my school every week when i was about 6 and play folk music to us on his acoustic and he said that he met Errol Brown from hot chocolate, the i beleive in miracles you sexy thing guy, at the urinal and he said is penis was rather small for a black man....i found it strange he shared that story with a class of 6 year olds
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Almost everytime I wear my Rush 2112 shirt out somewhere people tell me how great the album is. One time at a resturaunt this waiter saw me and he was like "Man I went to a concert on that tour, it was amazing!"
I've met the lead singer for As I Lay Dying back stage at a gig.
My auntie met Robert Plant when she was working in a bar once, apparently he tried to wak out without paying for his drinks.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
He also did a session as the drummer for T-Rex.

Now that is amazing.
i almost got to meet Robby Kreager from the Doors, yes hes still living but my aunt didn't take me ,

a not so pleasant encounter was i was riding the train and the cops came on to check for tickets and started hassling me about my Doors t-shirt, he asked me if i could name all the members of the band, i remembered 2 of them but forgot the other two, he couldn't name a single one and told me i was a poser n sh!t, i hate the police...
I was at a show, and I was talking to this random wierd guy, and then he ended up being the guitarists in one of the bands. It was the first time I saw his band, the Repercussions, and they became one of my favorite bands.
This one time I walked into my guitar lesson to find Sebastian bach, the old lead singer from Skid row standing there talking to my guitar teacher.

And this one time I stopped to get ice cream before guitar lesson, and came a little late only to find out that John Paul Jones, the bassist from Led Zeppelin had just been at the place where I take lessons.

My best friend's uncle is in the misfits.
Quote by Shib

I had a little "OMG YOU RULE!" with the rev from towers of london when I saw him having a fag with his mum at the bar after a gig.

That guy is SAFE!
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by Pink_blood
I had a little "OMG YOU RULE!" with the rev from towers of london when I saw him having a fag with his mum at the bar after a gig.

That guy is SAFE!

Now that is punk rock....

Quote by sargasm
Now that is amazing.

Funny words.
I met megadeth I was talking to James LoMenzo about peace sells and how my band covered it he was genuinely interested in it and we were talking about the first bassline and he was like "ohh ya you gotta love that riff man, its the signature" we had a pretty long conversation that went all over the place I didn't feel like I was talking to this big star it was just him and me talking about music. I also met Dave Mustaine he was really cool we also just were talking about the tour that he was on at the time and just anything that would come up in the conversation he was really cool as well and Glen and Shawn Drover were really funny =D i also met the drummer and guitarist from Lamb of god they were just normal guys really awsome night
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
My brother met Steven Adler from GnR, Steven Adler told him to eat his food and drink his drink lol. He also met the Glitterati... and my mum once got walked home by Dave Coverdale.
And I once met Jim Marshall he signed me a poster lol