Hey guy's. Right, I'm in the market for a metal/hard rock/shred guitar with a floyd rose. I'm open to any brand's, the cheaper the better . I'm into alot of different music but this would just be used for the genre's mentioned above. Some band's to refer to would be Megadeth, Pantera, Killswitch Engage, Rage Against The Machine, Steve Vai, Slayer, Joe Satriani, Lamb Of God, 36 Crazyfists and everything in between. My budget is between £300 and £500. I'm playing a Schecter 006 Elite through a Korg AX3000G, Cry Baby and into a Roland Cube 60 at the moment and don't really want to upgrade my amp, it's great for what I want and I'm happy with it. Any help is appreciated and cheers in advance.
Celtic FootballClub1888
Quote by allchavsrgay
I would watch out with floyd rose there endless trubles!

Not if you set it up properly.
However, the licenced Floyds on some budget guitars tend to be rather crappy.
Quote by allchavsrgay
I would watch out with floyd rose there endless trubles!

So is your spelling.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by dementedpuppy
So is your spelling.

Yeah but this is ultimate guitar not ultimate grammer! but yeah my spelling is quite shit!
Yes youre right this is ultimate guitar. But its grammar with an a. Sorry man, but I had to.
I have the chance of buying an Ibanez RG470 for £300. It comes with a DiMarzio Evolution humbucker in the bridge. Think it's a good deal? Something I should go for?
Celtic FootballClub1888
yeah id go for that
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic