I've heard once that Kiedis from the Chili Peppers uses some kind of special gear at life concerts to guarantee always the correct pitch. I think it's called harmonizer. Is that right? I've seen once a concert in german TV (Rockpalast) and they broadcasted it without any editing or something and yes he didn't always reach the correct pitch. Don't get me wrong I still think he's a great frontman...but somebody wants to tell me what great singer he is which doesn't fit to my experience...

So I'd like to have more information on that...

thanks
you may want to move this to the chili's thread before someone here eats you
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
That's bollocks.

No singer uses that on stage, or even in the studio... I think you're confused with a vocoder that changes the pitch of the voice with a mini keyboard for cool sounds (listen to Christmas Time - Darkness and you can hear it sounds almost robotronic)
*reported*

Wrong forum completely. I don't think that he's CR And yes there is a Chili Peppers thread already.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
I finally found what I was looking for - but I think you're more interested to get this thread deleted or moved to another forum so I won't tell you