Ok so I've noticed this rattling sound while playing my fender hotrod (Which I've only owned for a week) and I knew it had to be one of the tubes. So I tapped each one lightly with a pencil with the amp running and its one of my preamps. Now I want to know, will I need to rebias my amp even if I buy the exact same tube? It say in the owners guide that they do not need rebiasing when purchased in color coded sets. Does this mean I have to buy all new tube for my entire preamp? And how do I actually go about replacing the tube? Is it still ok to use even with a rattled tube? Thanks for any help.

http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pdf/man/m_480510.pdf

^ Thats the guide to my amp.
Official Mascot of The Fender Armada!
Two Four Six Eight, Who Do We Appreciate? Yay Fender Woooo!!

Epiphone G-400 Custom - Fitted with a Original Bigsby B5
Fender 65 Twin Reverb
Fulltone OCD
Vox V847 Wah
Rotovibe
Boss Flanger
MXR Phase 90
Well im not quite sure what "microphonic" means but when ever I play loud with some drive or even when I hit a bass note at low volumes I can hear a rattle. When I did the pencil test I could clearly hear a high pitched rattling sound coming through the amp. How does this color code thing work?

Fender 65 Twin Reverb
Fulltone OCD
Vox V847 Wah
Rotovibe
Boss Flanger
MXR Phase 90
*Bump*

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_fender_gt12ax7a_tube?full_sku=211220

I looked inside my amp more closely and I all of my preamp tubes are these. Do I need to buy 3 of these even though the other 2 are ok? I don't really wanna spend $45 but I also don't want to have to rebias my amp.

Fender 65 Twin Reverb
Fulltone OCD
Vox V847 Wah
Rotovibe
Boss Flanger
MXR Phase 90
It's seriously just a rattle, you don't have to buy all new tubes because of that.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
You can replace preamp tubes one at a time and they don't require biasing.
Hi, I'm Peter
Well I don't want "Just a little rattle" to cause other problems I.E. burn stuff up inside the amp. All I need to know is whether I need all new preamp tube or just one to replace the faulty tube. I thought that only replacing one might cause bias problems.

Fender 65 Twin Reverb
Fulltone OCD
Vox V847 Wah
Rotovibe
Boss Flanger
MXR Phase 90
Is the tube loose? Wiggle it a bit with your hand (when the amp is off, obviously).
I took it out (with the amp unplugged) and I put it back in. It still rings and rattles, so I'm going to go out a buy a new replacement. Hopefully my trouble will be solved.

Fender 65 Twin Reverb
Fulltone OCD
Vox V847 Wah
Rotovibe
Boss Flanger
MXR Phase 90