Aaron Barret (Reel Big Fish FTW!) uses a purple Les Paul in this video. Anyone know what model it is? I checked Gibson.com, but nothing.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by sicpuppy
Probably a custom shop model

Ya thats what I was thinking.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
More than likely a custom shop, and definitely not a Goddess.

*EDIT* Or it could actually be a Les Paul Gem
Last edited by NightmareXT at Feb 9, 2007,
It's either a 1992 Les Paul Classic....or a 1990 Les Paul Coulors Limited Edition. There were only a few hundred of the Coulors made in that purple.......I don't know how many of the 92 Classics were made in purple. I can't really see the guitar in the video that well to tell you which guitar it is.....but if you can make it out...the difference between the 2 above guitars are:

The 1992 Classic is flame top...chrome hardware and no pickup covers.
The 1990 Coulors is gold hardware...and does have pickup covers.

I have only seen one of each in person (I have a 1992 Classic in purple)....and I have only seen a few online......they are both pretty rare.
Actually I'm not too sure if its a Gibson at all - look at the headstock, the shape is different I think
I'm not sure, but I know I've seen Tokai Love Rocks in that colour, so if you want a quality guitar in that sort of finish, then that's the way I'd point you. Much better bang:buck ratio.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by HungryBenji

Is that really a Gibson?. That flame maple looks AA, AAA tops.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
... Gibson use AA and AAA flame maple tops on everything, so yes. There's no reason to question that. The fact it has 'Gibson' on the Gibson-shaped headstock would suggest it is a Gibson too.