nvm
Jean confided to me
She's Mona Lisa's biggest fan
She drew a mustache on her face
She's always seen her as a man
Last edited by Lennonv2 at Jun 19, 2007,
Hey man, thanks for the honest crit on my stuff.
I am critting yours while listening. I have never heard the original before so I don't know what to compare it to. The vocals in the beginning were a little shaky, but they got better as the song went on. Just a little pitchy in the beginning is all. The guitar tone was okay. I wasn't overwhelmed by it, but not bad. The playing was excellent. I am impressed if you were singing and playing at the same time because it is difficult to do that and keep even tempo throughout the song. You did a great job at that. I think the recording quality could be better too. Sounds like you were just recording through a computer mic. Overall good job. Keep rockin dude.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
Quote by cnorthern
Hey man, thanks for the honest crit on my stuff.
I am critting yours while listening. I have never heard the original before so I don't know what to compare it to. The vocals in the beginning were a little shaky, but they got better as the song went on. Just a little pitchy in the beginning is all. The guitar tone was okay. I wasn't overwhelmed by it, but not bad. The playing was excellent. I am impressed if you were singing and playing at the same time because it is difficult to do that and keep even tempo throughout the song. You did a great job at that. I think the recording quality could be better too. Sounds like you were just recording through a computer mic. Overall good job. Keep rockin dude.

Yup, he recorded it through a generic computer mic.
urgh, i usually like to point out good points and bad points and offer advice when hearing recordings. Unfortunately i cant do this, this isnt a song. When you recorded this where you aiming to record a song or simply to "express" yourself. Because if you aimed for a song you missed completely. A lot of artists have the ability to record simply guitar and vocals and record a song, you just recorded guitar and vocals. The riff is mediocre and the tone is dull, the vocals were dull and overall you didnt sound confident and more importantly you didnt sound interested.

If you're not interested how can you expect me to be?

crit for crit?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=527939
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by damn-right!
urgh, i usually like to point out good points and bad points and offer advice when hearing recordings. Unfortunately i cant do this, this isnt a song. When you recorded this where you aiming to record a song or simply to "express" yourself. Because if you aimed for a song you missed completely. A lot of artists have the ability to record simply guitar and vocals and record a song, you just recorded guitar and vocals. The riff is mediocre and the tone is dull, the vocals were dull and overall you didnt sound confident and more importantly you didnt sound interested.

If you're not interested how can you expect me to be?

crit for crit?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=527939

Dude, have you ever heard a Daniel Johnston song?