Page 1 of 6
Yoshio posts funny exam answers, and hilarity ensues. Discuss.

Last edited by Yoshio at Feb 9, 2007,
thats hilarious. i wrote a story for one of my math final exams, because i had no ****ing clue how to do the problem. and i got full marks for it good times good times
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
Dinkydaisy thanks Yoshio for entertaining her for a breif few minutes.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by chrismacker
haha
omg
i love you

Stop laughing at him kid. When you're older and have to pay taxes, it's scum like him that your money goes to. I think it's incredibly immature.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

where did you find them????
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Middle Three were best. The "Find X; Here It Is" is very old. But I loved the elephant and the expand.

EDIT: ^ at the last one
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Last edited by Black Star at Feb 9, 2007,
wasnt this posted not long ago? how come nobody telling him to search and all that stuff? this shoulda been closed
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Thos are genius except for the last one. That one isn't too funny
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by silent caution
wasnt this posted not long ago? how come nobody telling him to search and all that stuff? this shoulda been closed

O'rly?

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Stop laughing at him kid. When you're older and have to pay taxes, it's scum like him that your money goes to. I think it's incredibly immature.

you are a bundle of penises.
i love the elephant one, if i ever have a problem i cant figure out im doing that
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by Ascendancy1080
you are a bundle of penises.

And you will become a homeless git.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee

my intelligence > yours.

your judging someones intelligence and the outcome of their sucessfullness in life by what they post on a forum. For all we know you could be 67 and jacking to a preschool website.
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee

Oooh... whats a git? Sounds neat!
But yet he still got a 3/3 for it
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by Ascendancy1080
my intelligence > yours.

your judging someones intelligence and the outcome of their sucessfullness in life by what they post on a forum. For all we know you could be 67 and jacking to a preschool website.

Nice grammar by the way and you're doing what you describe. I'm not having a go at you at all. I just don't understand why you guys find this sort of thing funny. I think it's completely immature. If this is the sort of things my Kids find interesting, i'll be damned.

I may be wrong here but I believe Education is serious and I have the least respect for people who don't appreciate its importance, joke or no joke.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Feb 9, 2007,
"You are the reason Europeans hate us"

My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by Yoshio
Someone emailed them to me, I thought I'd share .

Thank god for you.

To the other guy: "You're the reason Europeans hate us."
LOL
Quote by me_llamo_juan

Yeah.

Edit:

haha

Do you know the link to the site with all the different papers on lasers? I remember seeing it once and it was quite hilarious.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Nice grammar

only thing he can hold against me. Other than that, he is a yuppie asshole who has no sense of humor.
Not really funny but 2 years ago we had a question in math that was like

"John was in a dark room and was trying to pick out a pair of socks, what was the probability he will get A) 2 green B)1 green and 1 red C) Two red"

Something along those lines and I just wrote "Why doesn't John just turn on the damn light?"
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Nice grammar by the way and you're doing what you describe. I'm not having a go at you at all. I just don't understand why you guys find this sort of thing funny. I think it's completely immature. If this is the sort of things my Kids find interesting, i'll be damned.

Well, not everyone has the same sense of humor. I'm sorry that you do not find these funny; however, I would think the mature thing to do would be to exit the thread and continue on instead of attempting to chop people down and inform someone they will become "a homeless git".

Just sayin.
"My god you're stupid"
Quote by Qazxs