'tallica all the way...i like maiden, but metallica's better IMO...or, WAS better i mean
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
I Believe That Metallica Is The Best Metal Band Ever...but I Have Grown With Maiden
There Are Amazing...
I used to love metallica, now i only love the stuff before re-load. i used to love maiden..............actually, i only used to like Powerslave. it is a lie to say that either is better than the other, but it is only the truth to say that metallica kicks more ass.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
I'd have to choose the EARLY Metallica over Maiden. But Maiden is still damn good too.

(fyi, choosing between Judas Priest and Iron Maiden would be for a better poll)
Man St.anger Sucks... A Matter Of Life And Death Is A Good Album. Do You Believe That They Are Going To Make Sth Good With Rick Rubin?
Metallica
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by sevenchurches
Megadeth

Word.

hit the nail on the head he did

i would have to say metallica any day if i was made too
damn hard i dont know..... i think metallica inspired me more but maiden i can just listen to any time and never get tired of!
"I can't live my life alwayz worried about what if....
cuz what if i die tomorrow and i never even lived!"