Hey my friend called me today and told me he was going to some party and i was like cool, and then he was like want to chill, so i was like yeah come over my house. He comes to my house and tries to convince me to go to it. The pary is at UNC Chapel Hill which is known for its excellence in academics. Im only 16 and a junior in high school, he says that the dorm security on that particular level (6) is throwing the party. He also is like there will be weed, beer, and tons of hot chicks (sluts). Dont you think its a stupid ass idea for me to go. I said no by the way.

P.S, its now that im not down to have a awesome time and have fun its just that things are gonna screw up and turn completly around.

Discuss your experience at dorm parties and my decision.
Quote by Saltydog914
The pary is at UNC Chapel Hill which is known for its excellence in academics..

Nerds! Nerds! Nerds! Nerds!

Alpha Beta rules!
You didn't go?

What? It isn't your fault if the whole thing went wrong...you didn't plan the whole operation, you were just asked to join.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
hurrah!
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
parties at dorm rooms at cal poly san luis obispo=stupid idea, i don't know what it's like overthere, but if it's anything like overhere in california (we'ere a dry campus) then ur livin on the edge if ur throwin a party like that in the dorms, so idk, it's probably a better idea that u don't go, then again they may get lucky and not get in trouble at all, so beer, hot chick?!! damn, that suck to miss that
you should go, i would, because i need to actually experience stuff like that because i have no life. but that's just me. if it's agains your morals to be "around" weed, drinking, sluts, then don't. just because your around them doesn't mean you have to do them. but most likely, you'll end up doing them. so if you don't want to end up getting laid, drunk, or high, don't go.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Im a freshman in college. I live in my own apartment....because I can't stand dorms. People do stupid shit all the time and get caught.
Some kid in my friends dorm threw a frisbee and hit the sprinkler, and flooded his floor, and the floor below. The school didnt pay for any of the damage done to the resident's property.
As for parties...they're pretty lame. You can play beer pong and you always have to be on the lookout for R.A's (Residential Assistance).
Oh, it's against your "morals"

Silly mormons...
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
there was a dorm party in the dorm that i lived in last year and some kid fell out a 6th story window, but he lived to tell about it. Moral of the story....that could be you.
You disgust me.
Quote by utsapp89
CRUSHING
SLAMMING
BROCOLI!
Face it, t3h MG mini-stack pwns your face.
Why wouldn't you go? As you will soon probably find out in a few years, having easy legal access to free beer is a definite. Just because you go doesn't mean you are gonna do heroine or get herpes. If your friend is offering to take you, and your parents aren't suspicious and you don't have a criminal record then there is really no reason not to go. And if you go and some dudes being a dick about you not wanting to do 9 GB's with him just make up some bullshit excuse about how your dad is a cop, coming from someone who has a parent who is involved with the law, as soon as most people hear that they are cool about you not wanting to do it.
Actually if it is a very studious school than dorm party might actually be a bad idea. And also I wouldn't **** a slut you met at a party if it was your a virgin because A) she probably won't **** you cuss your 16 and B) having sex with someone MUCH more experienced than you is a terrible experience and you will probably regret it. If you still want to have fun go, get some beer, stay for a short time, meet some girls who aren't wasted out of their mind and go hang out with them somewhere where you won't get caught.
Quote by slash126
there was a dorm party in the dorm that i lived in last year and some kid fell out a 6th story window, but he lived to tell about it. Moral of the story....that could be you.

You are such a dumbass. Even if you didn't have a good time, at least you went....there's no "what if". But no, you want to stay home and stick to what you know