i have had this in other threads, but i thought it would be easier to start a thread to identify it.

i am selling my esp. it is in very good (almost new) condition. i sold my marshall dsl 100 amp, so i rarely ever play it. absolutely nothing is wrong with it, no scratches, no imperfections, just some dust, but that will gone when you get it

it has all the standard features:

2 emg 81 pickups
earvana compensated nut
spretzel locking tuners
strap locks

i am asking $650 usd (i may be flexable on the price). retail, i paid $950 for this guitar brand new from a company in florida since no music company had them in stock. i am in amarillo, tx 79110 if you need to figure approx shipping costs. if you are interested, email me. i am a registerd pay pal user, and i would prefer pay pal as payment. it is fast and secure.

i can also send more pictures if you like, i will try to post more later
Last edited by kadinh at Feb 9, 2007,
Damn, thats a good deal, wish i had the cash man but i just bought a ltd ec400at not to long ago.
Hey really interested in your guitar like the price, crapy thing is i live all the way in some hick town in canada so shippin would be a bugger anyways the paypal things not a problem ive used it b4. so do you have any idea what it would cost to ship to somewere in canada? emial me @ nathanandrewmeima@hotmail.com with more details and whatnot id apreciate it

later
also, if anyone wants more pictures, i will take more and post them
here are more pictures

that is not a crack in the finish, it is a reflection from the ground. ill get a better pic

same thing here, the same crack on the ground

i was on lunch and didnt have time to dust it off very good
looking at the pics, the dust is bothering me. i will get some more soon when i give it a good cleaning
Two quick questions, does it include a case and have you had any serious offers? I would love to get this as a backup to my black cherry flavored ec-1000 but i'm waiting on a tax return. Would you be willing to wait a few weeks?

I am only nothing, I am only this
I am just a man with these two fists
no i do not have a case for it. i think one of my friends has one that is not brand new that he is willing to give me. it def. will help when shipping if i have it.

and yes i have had serious offers. btw im in amarillo tx 79110 if you need a quote for shipping
i also have a yamaha keyboard i have been trying to sell. anyone here play piano that wants it?
i had 2 responses, but i guess they have declined. so still for sale
where do u live i'm considering
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by kylendm
where do u live i'm considering

i live in amarillo tx 79110.
Alright PM me later with your MSN or AIM i live in New Jersey
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Its a beautiful guitar. I would buy it, but right now i dont have money. when i get some i will consider your guitar.
Trivium Rocks!!!
i really want that guitar...but i'm broke...i'll try and get my dad to loan me some money until i get my job..i'll let you know.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Damn, if I didn't have my Hellraiser I'd snatch that up fast as light. That's one of my favorite axes and it's a great price.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
here are the pics of the keyboard as requested through pm...
it is a yamaha psr-295

edit: and i am asking $150 shipped (negotiable)

Last edited by kadinh at Mar 13, 2007,
dam man,im really digging the guitar.unfortunatly im broke at the moment.ill let u know when i get some more money
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
i forgot to mention this comes with a strap w/ strap locks installed. you cant really see it in the pictures. it is a ralph marlin brand strap w/ a pic of the thinker

I am very interested in the keyboard, does is come with all the power cables etc?
I live in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, S4R4S6. How much would the shipping be?
Do you take money orders, and how much is the full price with shipping to my location?
Quote by ledhendrix711
do u guys know where i can get guitar tabs ive bin lookin every where on the internet..

Quote by Muphin
I take the strings off before I smash my guitars. I usually go through about 2 a week. It's mad fun.
If you still have the guitar, I'd be interested in buying it, however, I need to sell my Jackson DXMG first, unless you'd want to trade plus some cash, which I doubt you'd want to do as you said you barely play this guitar anymore.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com