Just don't stop drinking. Ever. I promise you'll never get a hangover. Oh, and try not to pass out.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Water + vitamin c + big greasy fry up should do the trick.

Yeah, the water thing. Maybe throw it up too. Might work if you're already wasted that night.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Drink loads and loads of water before you sleep.

+1

For every drink that I consume I normally drink its equivalency in water. Ex. Have a beer, drink 10-12oz of water. Thats what I do. It helps a ton
Self-Improvement is Masturbation
eat a lot and it will absorb the alcohol
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Smoke weed afterwards.

Okay, that might not prevent a hangover, but it's a lot of fun.
Taking a multivitamin, eating some food, and drinking lots of water. You get hang overs in the morning because you get so dehidrated and you lose a lot of minerals.
dont mix drinks, and as a basic rule, the darker the drink, the worse the hangover. it may sound like an old wives' tale, but its true - brandy, whisky and red wine are bad, white wine, gin and vodka are better (if not 'good').
Drinking water is the best thing to do by far - preventative maintenence is the key.

Eating is a close second, which could be easy or hard depending on how you react to alcohol - some people puke a lot, some don't.
Swallow a sponge. It will absorb everything.
Quote by Twilight
But I resolve all conflicts and manage my anger in the Canadian Way (by writing letters) so no fights ever break out.

Where in Gods name did all you anime fanatics come from? Away with you - back to the darkness
Drink a pint or watever then drink some watter adn keep doing that but that makesd it alot harder to get drunk
drink lots of water, go for the toilet a lot.

and also eat bread/bread rolls. really sobers you up fast.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Drink water (already been said by pretty much everyone)
I figured that Ryvita (rice cake things) are really good at preventing hangovers, so's bread
And don't go to sleep until you feel sober again!
Originally Posted by jajp001
White man came (Cumming noise)
Across the sea (Wow!!!)
Brought us pain (Right in the eye, it was)
And misery ( Points to pregnant sister)
Run to the hills, iron maiden
This is what I have found to work, pregame with a bottle of water or so, just to know that you were hydrated before you started. After you get drunk and the party is winding down, get yourself more water. A couple of bottles should do the trick. One of the keys is to know when you don't need to drink anymore booze. A lot of people make the mistake to keep drinking after they are hammered. Also when you go to pass out for the night leave a bottle of water next to you. When you wake up for the first time you will definitly feel dehydrated and having some water will help. If you are really hurting go pop an aspirin and try to pass back out for a bit. A good meal and tons of water throughout the day will day will definitly make things easier. Oh and one more thing don't forget to eat before you plan on drinking. If you skip dinner and drink, you are going to get too drunk and hurt like hell the next morning.

Also those who said smoke some weed the next day are not far from the truth it defintly will kill the headache, but if that is not an option just follow the rules above.
Carvin MTS 3200 Head
Avatar 4x12 (2 V30's and 2 G12-T75)