Yes
11 10%
No
103 90%
Voters: 114.
numcer 3!

i never gave them a chanbce
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
ipod ftw
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
creative. im gonna get one^
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
ipods are clearly cooler

lol at the poll results
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
wtf is a Zune some form of solid GAY trying to challenge the ipod it will fail miserably
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Shredder6
wtf is a Zune some form of solid GAY trying to challenge the ipod it will fail miserably

yeah i know! how can something so GAY even try to upstage the ipod
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i heard it sucks.. and it isnt sold anywhere in norway, so thats a no. /pointless comment
What is a zune? it sounds like some kind of gym ball exercise thing, or a little meercat you would find in a desert.

What is it?
Microsoft has sold 10% of the mp3 players in the market. I say that's pretty good for competing with a product that's dominated the industry for the last 3-4 years.

And how is it copying ipod? Are microsoft not allowed to make their own mp3 player?
I have a PSP

So i don't need one
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
^^^^so it's an mp3 player? what does it do to make it so good?

It does everything the IPOD does and has a bigger screen+ a radio.
I bet it's not as swank looking. Only cos I've never seen one. I think it will be popular if the shuffle actually works (though you can't tell till you've bought it) I have an ipod nano colour thingy and i have noticed a pattern in my shuffled music
In the end it's just about what you like better. There's really no reason to criticize either product.

google "zune"
iPod ftw.

Creative Zen is good, until they screw up on you because 95% of the players manufactured the headphone jack's solder breaks causing it to lose sound completely. I had to send it back 3 times, each time they gave me a brand new one instead of heat solder it, because they're cold soldered which sucks. So after 4 different mp3 players and 4 Creative Zen Micros, I bought an iPod.
Power to the iPods!
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
Yay for being number nine with a Zune. I say screw ipods.. everyone i know has them and everyone i know complains about it freezing/erasing music/ breaking. EVERYONE. no joke. I enjoy my Zune. They are definately one of the better mp3 players on the market and have many features/customizability options that the ipod doesnt have. i suggest you chek it out..

p.s. why do retarted people think that the iPods are the only music/video device there is? and also, why do people say ipods arent mp3 players? lame
$$Big Papa$$

i love my Zune...

Smashing Pumpkins-September 28 Utah
Yeah, and I love it.

Bigger screen
longer battery life
clearer picture quality
doesn't malfunction every other day, leaving me music-less
doesn't break if you drop it
Dickless.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
^^^^so it's an mp3 player? what does it do to make it so good?

I think it has a built in wireless function that enables zunes to exchange music... however the whole point may be lost as there might be some kind of built in limitation to prevent piracy or whatever
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
iRiver (nothing to do with ipod) FTW
Zeppelinism Extremist, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

...and the victim screameth, saying "Hast thou not heard of elastoplast?!"
my ipod mini broke after i had it for a while but all my musics in ipod format so i just got a nano to avoid changing stuff and i've got no problems with it.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
SAMSUNG YP-Z5 FTW!!

google it if u dont know what it is
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs