Okay, so I have a Fender Mexi Fat Strat, and after about 3 years of practice, I'm starting my first band and I wanna get some pickups that are better than the stock crap I've been playing. I've done some research on seymour duncan's and was thinking about getting a pearly gates in the bridge, a vintage rails in the middle and a cool rails in the neck. I'm wanting to have an extremely versatile guitar that can play tons of different styles. Any suggestions??? I'm not set on Duncan's, I've just heard many good things about them, so that's where I looked first. Any help would be appreciated.
2004 Fender Mexi Fat Strat
SD JB in Bridge, Cool Rails in neck and Vintage Rails in Middle.
Fender Princeton 650 Amp
Boss GT-6, Digitech Hot Head, Digitech Synth Wah, Big Muff Pi copy, Compressor Pedal
Fender Princeton 650
Fender Princeton 650 Amp
Boss GT-6, Digitech Hot Head, Digitech Synth Wah, Big Muff Pi copy, Compressor Pedal
it's not bad... I'm definitely gonna upgrade sometime, but for now I'm focused on the pups... HELP!!!
Fender Princeton 650 Amp
If you're a bluesy player looking for an unshaven, rude, whiskey soaked tone then the Pearly Gates is what you want.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com