I don't exactly "practise", i just play because i enjoy it and whenever i want really. About 2-3 hours a day i suppose.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
I don't exactly "practise", i just play because i enjoy it and whenever i want really. About 2-3 hours a day i suppose.

yup me too
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
I'm somewhere in that range too. In fact most of the time when i'm surfing the internets i hold my guitar on my lap.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
same here....
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
like 36 hours daily. ha. beat that.

Ok, maybe more like a half hour lol
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
When I do play its for about 20 minutes, but it goes up to about an hour sometimes. On college days I don't normally play because I play a lot at college (I do music).

Everyone saying "5 hours a day": Bullshit. You probably play for about an hour and then twiddle the odd riff whilst surfing UG.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
like maybe an hour or 2

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
from like 5pm to 12 pm...but most of the time i'm doing something else...so in reality i only practice like 30 min. lol!
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
About an hour for guitar and half hour for bass. Unless I'm learning a new song then I usually play for like 2 or 3 hours.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
30 Hour Workout, trying to get that done during he weekends. Failing miserably at it though
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
About 0,5/2 hours a day and about 30 minutes of that I actually 'practise'.
Quote by timi_hendrix
When I do play its for about 20 minutes, but it goes up to about an hour sometimes. On college days I don't normally play because I play a lot at college (I do music).

Everyone saying "5 hours a day": Bullshit. You probably play for about an hour and then twiddle the odd riff whilst surfing UG.

Nope... I play +5 hours each day... not like practicing, I just play songs
I don´t have homework at all, so have enough time for playing the guitar.
Less than 15 minutes a day or sometimes never on weekdays. On weekends, it's more like 2-3 hours.
well i used to not have homework and i would play like 7 hours a day, now im in college classes so i have homework, its down to about 2...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
I don't know. About 3 hours in total daily, maybe, sometimes less, sometimes more..?
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Well recently Ive hurt my wrist so I havent been playing - but normally about 3 hours each day.

Though previous to that I would often get about 6 - I have homework now
Quote by wiggyisgreat

Wiggy Nailed it
idk...........all day? when there is no school. uhh.. prly 2 or 3, 5 max on a school day.
I used to practice 4-6 hours a day but now I'm loaded with homework so it's just 3. No school for 2 days though and I've planned out everything I wanna cover and I'll probably end up playing 8-10 hours.
4 hours a day on weekdays, thats with homework though. Weekends get up to 11 hours to all day. Yes, i am pretty good....
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Penis, about 3 hours

Guitar, lately it's been around 2 'cause of school, but i remember during the summer it was like 7 or 8, those were fun days, jamming in the park, oh man talk about sex.

btw, get an acoustic bass if you wanna get laid.
Am i allowed to say erection?

p.s. erection, hahahaha.
there was 2 days where we had snow days i played for 17 hours in 2 days
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams