I'm just starting to get into playing in drop C and want to play some cool heavy songs or riffs using drop D or drop C.. I know system plays alot of stuff in drop C and what not.. I can play Toxicity ... .. yeah so any ideas?? thanks.
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
invisible kid is in drop Ab is that heavy enough for you?

but bad horsie by vai is a goo song in drop C
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
looking at your avatar,, try St. Anger (the album not the song) of Metallica lot's of drop tuning
Sixpounder by Children of Bodom is a nice one.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by tubadude
invisible kid is in drop Ab is that heavy enough for you?

but bad horsie by vai is a goo song in drop C

While i was posting this thread i was listening to Bad Horsie and i noticed it was a bit low and sounded cool, ill check it out
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
Alot of metalcore/hardcore bands have awesomely heavy riffs in the tunings you mentioned... that's if you don't care about stupid people bagging you
Sixpounder - Children of Bodom, their best song!! Try and nail the solo's as well, there a bitch to play!
do a search for lamb of god guitar pro tabs. and learn some choons. ultimate compromise between heavy and complicated. orsum.