Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, if you could please help us out and vote for our song You And I Will Never Be Right then I'd really appreciate it, you can vote once a day, and means it could get played on our local radio station.

If anyone needs me to crit their band or anything like that, then please vote and I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Just click the link below and it'll take you to the voting page, thanks a lot guys.

http://bands.kmfm.co.uk/band.aspx?id=587
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it, anything you need helping with?

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Thank you very much

Quote by ETHANEVIL

What the hell was that?

you and I will never be right? That was straight annoying. Im sorry but it was a mess. Your drummer is terrible, guitar lines are un-creative, your singers voices is boring, flat and annoying and the bass...well nobody cares about bass.

Start all over.

And no i did not vote for you.

Sorry to be so honest.
LOL, it's ohkay, it's better to be honest.

I'd like to hear your band though.

Interesting to see that that was your first post as well..I hope you didn't join just to say all that..

What bands do you usually listen to?

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Last edited by the_astronaut at Feb 9, 2007,
Quote by the_astronaut
LOL, it's ohkay, it's better to be honest.

I'd like to hear your band though.

Interesting to see that that was your first post as well..I hope you didn't join just to say all that..

What bands do you usually listen to?

Ill post my band or pm it to you later. Dont take it personal, it was pretty bad.

I listen to bands like pennywise, against me, brand new, old afi, lawrence arms, good riddance, ect..

But generally I listen to everything...even rap and country.
Of course I'm gonna take it personally, there's no other way to take it, but I'd rather people be honest I guess.

I'll be interested in hearing your band, but I don't know whether I can take you seriously...now that you've been banned and all..

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by Starbucks
I listen to bands like pennywise, against me, brand new, old afi, lawrence arms, good riddance, ect..

Oh yes, as those bands are all far from terrible.

I voted dude, good luck.
R E G G A E
I kind of agree with Starbucks about some of the things... But you don't need to start over or anything. I guess it's just not my style of music. I voted for you guys though.

Take a listen here (mostly live stuff but there's one not live): www.myspace.com/ourladyofbloodshed
Quote by TheDarkestNights
Oh yes, as those bands are all far from terrible.

I voted dude, good luck.

Thank you very much
Quote by OpposingForce
I voted for your band

Thank you
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I kind of agree with Starbucks about some of the things... But you don't need to start over or anything. I guess it's just not my style of music. I voted for you guys though.

Take a listen here (mostly live stuff but there's one not live): www.myspace.com/ourladyofbloodshed

Thanks a lot for voting man, your band is sickkkk

What would you change about it? I'm always up for some constructive crit.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by the_astronaut
What would you change about it? I'm always up for some constructive crit.

Just take it down a notch on the repeated lyrics... Because the vocals tend to become sort of monotone and annoying at those parts and it just keeps going...and going...and going... haha.

If you want to keep all of the song the same, I just say that the vocalist should just try hard to make it more dynamic... Pick high and low spots in words/lines, work the range of vocals...

That was the only thing that reeeeally stood out to me.
I actually agree on that point, and have brought it up with the other bandmembers when we were recording, so we do mix it up a bit live, bearing in mind that that was recorded after about 2 months together.

They argue that it's so people can sing along to it, and to their credit it has worked at every show we've played so far, I do agree though, it does get monotonous.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

voted
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
Well, whatever works for the band and yourself then. I hope for the best for you guys, good luck.

I do agree with you, don't get me wrong on that, and I appreciate the contructive criticism

+thank you to the guy above me who voted

Quote by ETHANEVIL

I voted. I'll keep voting for you guys too. Good luck on getting on the radio!
Quote by Yooper
I voted. I'll keep voting for you guys too. Good luck on getting on the radio!

Thanks so much man, I really do appreciate that a lot, anything I can help you with at all?

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Thanks for the help and the kind words though man, it's people like you that really help make this site what it is.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Come onnn, if everyone that had viewed this thread had voted, we'd be well in the lead, so pleaseee vote!

Quote by ETHANEVIL

I've voted plenty of times, I've kinda got away from voting everyday but at least 3 times a week.

You guys can win!
i kinda like the intro, but the chorus gets real annoying, real quick. i voted anyway, not gonna be a d*** like some other people
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
That was pretty good. good luck hope u make it on the radio. I voted for you. = )
shit man i love that intro, its kickass. The only thing id say to work on is the repetition during the chorus, i voted for you and intend to continue doing so. Hope to hear you soon...Vanity Shot right? I'll listen for you.
i liked it, it got my foot tapping

i agree with spazzymagee, you sounded a bit like brand new, which is a good thing

As for you 'needing to start over', theres loads of worse bands out there than you

listening to some of your other stuff, its decent

voted!
if everything had a point you'd have to be really careful of pointy things
I voted and I'll keep voting, too. Music was sounding pretty rad. I posted a thread asking people opinions on my band, it would help if you could tell me what you think. thanks :]
i voted, you guys are pretty good
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Vox AD30VT
Fender Jazz Bass
Vox VFS-2 Dual Footswitch
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DS-1
Boss Reverb/Delay RV3
I'm going to be honest... the lyrics in ALL of the songs are just ****ing terrible. Who is writing that crap?
Sounds pretty cool man, and I voted for you. Good Luck!
Fender Jazz Bass (lefty)
Epiphone Les Paul (lefty)
i voted for you. some part are kinda catchy but repetitive and there's too much screaming.
overall, i enjoy it. Dont forget us UG members if you guys become famous one day. lol
Had a listen and gave you a vote. Good luck.

I too think the repetition is a bit much, though I can see how it might work live.
« »
I listened to it, and i thought you guys rock!!! The only thing that i didn't like was that it got a litttle repetitive in the chorus, but other than that i thought it was great. You got my vote.
Page 1 of 2