Its friday night, whats every ones plans for the weekend?

Friday
i plan on going over to a buddy of mine and jamming out with him.

saturday
1.hang out with a buddy of mine reminessing (sp?) about a valentines school dance
next week weather we should rent a limo and take our dates to the dance in the limo while crusing arounnd doing what ever

2.get drunk with a buddy of mine

3.chill out with another one of my friend and watch cheech and chong

4.sit at home and play wow
Friday: Get together with a few friends, go the mall/bowling alley, cruise for chicks, then go back to his place and get wasted.

Saturday: Probably nothing.

Sunday: Go to a friend's concert, which he's opening up for The Fall of Troy and some other bands.
Friday: Tis gone. I was at work till 8.

Saturday: Chav club with no money to get drunk enough to blur out my suroundings. HOoray
Play guitar and surf the internet until I go back to school on Tuesday.

'Tis depressing.
Tommorow:

Hoping to wake up at 8:00am but will probably wake up at 11:00am as usual, then get going to Guitar lessons, get back at 3:00pm then practice guitar for a bit till 4:00pm, then go to work till 10:00pm then practice till 12 or so.

Sunday: Hmm no fooball, got no where to go... Guitar all day, so "yay" I guess.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Friday: Play guitar by myself.

Saturday: Probably play guitar by myself.

Sunday: Definitely play guitar by myself.

EDIT: Yeah, totally same thing as yawn.
Member #3 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club.
Tonight: Stay home babysitting my little brother and cousin, playing guitar for a while, and, sadly, doing my homework

Saturday: Band practice in the morning/afternoon, pre-party , school dance, afterparty

Sunday: Recuperating from Saturday, doing homework, strength training for hockey
playbass all weekend whenever i can. go watch my friend smoke a bowl and play guitar hero, while i get absolutely wasted. play bass some more
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
I'll be alone sucking down pudding and smoothies all weekend. And I'll be watching the NFL Pro Bowl tomorrow.

Yay wisdom teeth!
Friday:

What I'm doing right now.

Saturday:

Nothing all day until about 8. Then hockey, then maybe a friends for the night.

Sunday:

Either wake up at 12, or wake up whenever at my friends. Come home, do homework if I feel up to it.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
OOooh tomorrow's caturday! theres something to do
Procreate with cats...?
Quote by Fargalas
Friday: Play guitar by myself.

Saturday: Probably play guitar by myself.

Sunday: Definitely play guitar by myself.

EDIT: Yeah, totally same thing as yawn.

wait....
im not doing anything either. OH NO WAIT...

Saturday im getting my guitar fixed. (and then im going home and playing it all day)
oh yeah, i have an amazing life
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
I'm currently waiting for my friend to get here so we can go party. w00t!

Saturday dunno. I have to make a video for english during the day dunno what for night time.

sunday....playing xbox live.
Friday: Jammed with my band.

Saturday: Going over to my drummer's house and hanging out with him and some girls.

Sunday: Probably going to this big indoor skate park with my friends.
Member #7 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...
Incinerate!
friday-nothing

saturday-get a haircut, get some soccer gear, test drive an xterra

sunday-homework
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
friday - write a solo until 3 am

saturday

1-music lessons at school(finally, i've been waiting 6 months for that)

2- teach my friend jessica to play guitar

3-go buy some new jeans

Sunday

maybe football with my friends
Welll
Friday: Worked till 10, now playing guitar

Saturday: Wake up at 9, play guitar until 11:30, then head off to wonderful work, then get home from work around 10. Calling up this chick that just gave me her phone number. She said i was hott . hhah.. so hopefully hanging out with her and if not, play guitar.

Sunday: Work from 10 until 50:30.. get home.. go to hockey, till 9:00 play guitar till 11, then head to bed.
Quote by <Insanity>
Friday: Get together with a few friends, go the mall/bowling alley, cruise for chicks, then go back to his place and get wasted.

Saturday: Probably nothing.

Sunday: Go to a friend's concert, which he's opening up for The Fall of Troy and some other bands.

Nice! What's the name of your friend's band?
I'm a person.
TGIF?

Fuck Friday
Ever since I got a job, I've hated Fridays. 7 hours of school, and then 4 hours of work. Sleep, then another 5 hours of work in the morning.

My Friday is Saturday.

I think I'm going to go see Hannibal Rising tomorrow after work.
Spiral Out
haha i agree HumanitysDeath, work does suck, especially on fridays, but its money, and money that buys me new gear. So i live with it.haha
friday: worked till 4 came home and had band practice till about 6 then chilled for abit then went to wendys and ****ed around at the bowling alley till 11 and now this

sat: wake up early get some driving practice in for my test on tuesday, band practice, and then play a show at night and hang out with my girlfriend after

sunday, work all day, balls
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
theres a dance at my school tonight but im gonna stay home and play guitar all night and weekend
I was gonna do something tomorrow but I very conveniently got sick. So yeah, my weekend just got completely blown up.