I know English obviously, Spanish well, and am learning Arabic. I'm wanting to get Rosetta Stone soon; anyone of a reccomendation and reason why I should learn a particular language?
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
One
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
English, naturally.

Studied French for 5 years at school (which doesn't mean all that much...)

And I did 5 years of Spanish in 2 years at school, which I guess isn't so bad.

Got grade B in both French and Spanish at GCSE.

So I think that makes 1 and two halves.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last edited by JamieB at Feb 9, 2007,
English French and Finnish. I studied french at school and I studied finnish due to having family members teach me random words (grammar sucks cos nobody taught me how to string them together properly) I used to try and put finnish words in my spoken french accidentally.... what i said made sense to me. Frinnish did not catch on though.
Fluent in Javascript as well as Klingon

well no just English and Polish
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Pretty much one. I took three years of Spanish but I've forgotten pretty much all of it.

I can speak 149 languages if you include Pokémon dialects.
I only know one. Are those rosetta stone programs any good? I have one on spanish, but havent installed it yet.
Quote by yawn
I can speak 149 languages if you include Pokémon dialects.

English is my first, I'm decent at speaking Spanish, and I can make basic conversations in ASL (American Sign Language)
2- english and german

and i went on a booster course at school for japanese
like 2 weeks of intensive learning - so i could probably do basic stuff such as ordering food etc
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
J'ai perdu ma tete, misa te on?
^Frinnish

I have lost my head, something?

where is it. I actually said something like that in my oral exam for my french GCSE, I think I said about losing keys in the station but I used the finnish word for keys. My french teacher was flapping away in the background trying to tell me the words without being heard on tape
11 actually

english
latin
french
italian
spanish
german
russian
dutch
japanese
manderine
korean
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Engrish and French.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
My french teacher was flapping away in the background trying to tell me the words without being heard on tape

I love it when they do that.

english
2.5 years of japanese
1 year of spanish
a little german
html
javascript
some java
klingon
gibberish
visual basic
in the process of c++
drunk

is that enough?
4th year french currently... guess I speak it pretty well. Enough to converse with someone.
Quote by mental_zer0
english
2.5 years of japanese
1 year of spanish
a little german
html
javascript
some java
klingon
gibberish
visual basic
in the process of c++
drunk

is that enough?
Your sig mocks my multilingual talents
French and english...started to learn english in 3rd grade, I'm still not completely billingual but I'm not that bad
Yes! The great Yawn posted on my thread! I'm now officially cool
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Quote by Pharoah
Yes! The great Yawn posted on my thread! I'm now officially cool

uh.....

"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
English and I'm still learning French. My school doesn't offer any other languages until grade 9, so I have to wait til next year. I planning on Spanish, or Japanese, but I'm pretty sure I'll be taking Spanish.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY