I was looking at tabs for classical gas and i noticed there was an acoustic one and a regular one, are there any major difference between the playing of these?(notewise)
Quote by f'n_wanker
I can't slit my wrists yet because first i have to cry in a corner and i'd have to make a bulletin in MYspace about said crying, but myspace isn't working!!
I beleive they are all played on acoustic and are all played the same,
There may be a couple of minor differences in the tabs because people have tabbed it differently. But they should all be pretty much the same
Yeh, the differences in the tabs are due to the ppl that tabbed them. The exception to that being the Tommy emmanuel version which is different to the original but im not sure its ever even been tabbed completely.
Its played on Classical guitar not the acoustic btw origanally by Mason williams
There is a Tommy Emmanuel version Power Tabbed here on U-G. I've been working on it for the last week and have learned the first 3 bars. It's very challenging which is what attracted me to it. I'd probably be further along but practice time is limited with a 2 year old, a 6 year old, a Wife and a dog all competing for Dad's attention.
Here's a link: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/t/tommy_emmanuel/classical_gas_power_tab.htm
Enjoy the frustration and the satisfaction as you figure it out.
Doc
Doc
Semper Fi! Corpsman Up!
Iraq 2003 1st Marines RCT 1
Gear:
Peavy Briarwood A/E $8 in a Pawn Shop
Martin 3/4 LXM Traveler
Galveston Dobro
ALWAYS CLEARTONE STRINGS!!!