Im sick and tired of threads being shut down for no damn reason. i dont get it!! what the hell!?!?!
if you're going to shut down a thread then PM the creater of the thread as to why it got shut down in the first place so that he doesnt get pised off and knows why it was shut off.
well this thread isn't gonna be any better than all the other threads closed now is it?
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
yea i know its gonna get shut down and i hope that someone will tell me why. and if they wont then im gonna complain cause its total crap.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
This is gonna get shut down.

EDIT: ^ You bastard.

*slow*
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Twist of fate
Its not for no reason you freakin idiot

dude! my last thread was about industrial VS metal and it got shut down and i dont know for what reason! i cant find a single one and if its becasue i substituted the F-word with the word phuck then thats ****in retarded. people have pictures of banannas doing donkeys as their icon but you cant say the f-word!? thats gay.
Quote by Indust.Massacre
dude! my last thread was about industrial VS metal and it got shut down and i dont know for what reason! i cant find a single one and if its becasue i substituted the F-word with the word phuck then thats ****in retarded. people have pictures of banannas doing donkeys as their icon but you cant say the f-word!? thats gay.

no vs threads .... its in the rules
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
wheres your proof of banana's doing donkeys?

honestly ill give you $5 for every user u identify with that icon.
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
well **** that rule. i think its ****in retarded. but now that i know i wont put verses, ill find dumbass loopholes to writhe through.
Quote by guitarshark2099
wheres your proof of banana's doing donkeys?

honestly ill give you $5 for every user u identify with that icon.

not literaly but i have seen icons of garfield doing that one dog and a bananna doing a bannana.
Quote by Indust.Massacre
well **** that rule. i think its ****in retarded. but now that i know i wont put verses, ill find dumbass loopholes to writhe through.

look they dont want them because it creates conflict, ill put it like this

if you take a kirk hammet fan, and a john petrucci fan, and put them in a room together there's gonna be arguing, and fighting and its gonna get ugly.

its the same with vs threads when people dont agree on the internet they become little more than cavemen with clubs trying to beat their point of veiw into the other guys head, and thats argument, not discussion

hence NO VS THREADS
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Quote by Indust.Massacre
not literaly but i have seen icons of garfield doing that one dog and a bananna doing a bannana.

Banana sex is hot

And spamming is another way to get a thread shut down lol
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by tommyt
look they dont want them because it creates conflict, ill put it like this

if you take a kirk hammet fan, and a john petrucci fan, and put them in a room together there's gonna be arguing, and fighting and its gonna get ugly.

its the same with vs threads when people dont agree on the internet they become little more than cavemen with clubs trying to beat their point of veiw into the other guys head, and thats argument, not discussion

hence NO VS THREADS

oh well, just because they try to prevent it here wont mean that it wont happen in acouple minutes when they are gonna go hang out with their friends and they cant come to an agreement on which band to listen to in the car.
thats as maybe but ug is a business at the end of the day, and they dont care what you or anyone else do in your car, just so long as ug doesnt look bad
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Quote by Indust.Massacre
oh well, just because they try to prevent it here wont mean that it wont happen in acouple minutes when they are gonna go hang out with their friends and they cant come to an agreement on which band to listen to in the car.

Oh jeez
ಥ_ಥ
well i agree with that but i think that instead of saying no to it, since they ALREADY manage the threads then why not just close down the ones that ARE out of control instead of shutting them all down, that would make them look better in my oppinion.
more work for them to do, and actually that would just enforce and image that they are little more than babysitters, which no one really wants

however your new to the site and these are things you'l just have to accept, no point in bucking the system if i'm honest, ive had a few warnings myself and been banned i think twice now. im actually on a warning right now and so you see it really doesn't get you anywhere.

it comes down to a choice of either accepting the rules and getting on with it, or going and posting somewhere else
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
yea i know, and another thing i hate is just because you JUST joined, everybody calls you a noob. its understandable on halo or something but this? its kindof rediculous.
well, you are new to the forums .... because you jus't joined which would make you a newb .... however when you dont know the rules or rant for no reason you become a noob
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
point taken. well the thing about me is that i love to bitch, and rant for almost no reason, its entertainment to me so im fine with being called a noob. once people get to know me they look over that fact and soemtimes the noob thing is forgotten sometimes it isnt, but it really makes no difference to me as long as im kept entertained.
at this thread
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.