Page 1 of 4
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8877708936425212842&q=Jesus+Camp&hl=en

Anyone else besides me think these people are absolutely insane?
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Quote by Twist of fate
But you must or Then jesus is gonna rape you

Fine... I really hate when religion interferes with government.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
sorry, not gonna spend that much time watching lol. not religious, so i kinda think its crazy yeah
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
relgion makes you stupid, be above religion, dont be a sheep.

but i do feel so bad for those kids in it, thats exploitation of children. and its propaganda.

have we suddenly landed back in 1940's america?? no, stop with the propagana!!!!
Let me sum it up then... it's a documentary about a "charismatic Christian" summer camp for children who spend their summers learning and practicing their "prophetic gifts" and being taught that they can "take back America for Christ." They do many things such as, quoting the obese female preacher, "Warlocks are enemies of gods. And I don't care what kind of hero they are, warlocks are enemies of god. And had it been in the old testament, Harry Potter would have been put for death, you don't make heroes out of warlocks!", babbling incoherently, dancing crazy with sticks and with their arms flapping around, they pray for George W. Bush to have the strength to appoint "righteous judges" who will overturn Roe v. Wade. By the end of the sermon, the children are chanting, "Righteous judges! Righteous judges!" In another scene, a woman brings a cutout of Bush to the front of the church, and has the children stretch their hands toward him, reaching out to "pray over him." This practice is a derivative of laying hands on someone, which is a very common practice in Pentecostal and charismatic churches.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Last edited by Godly Moose at Feb 9, 2007,
Quote by $Guitarist$
Fine... I really hate when religion interferes with government.

Yep Sadly the government works for jesus. Where do you think they get all those super cool weapons? Science? Psh. Anyway they allow jesus rape or gods gonna like ass rape them until they choke on thier own prostates.
Quote by Twist of fate
Yep Sadly the government works for jesus. Where do you think they get all those super cool weapons? Science? Psh. Anyway they allow jesus rape or gods gonna like ass rape them until they choke on thier own prostates.

Ughh. I hate that.

Quote from little shit head. "I was 5 when I was saved"
No, he was 5 when he was corrupted.
Ahhh I Just Saw A Kid With A Skullet

This Kid Is Like 5 And He Has A Skullet!!!

We Must Stop Jesus Camp!!!
"Well, at Bible Camp, we made a flow chart showing that...well, God created man, and Man created the Transformers, so the Transformer's are like a gift from God, Randal!!!"

Sorry, it was the first thing that came to mind.

But I read Godly Moose's post, and that's insane.

Sound like cubedeathk, but an entire congregation of him, led by a Ultimo cubedeathk.

EDIT:

Come to think of it....could cubedeathk be apart of this?

Sure, it REALLY sounds like an act, but these people couldn't POSSIBLY be acting.....right?

o_O
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
They think that creationism is the only way, and that evolution does not make sense.
Quote by Godly Moose
Let me sum it up then... it's a documentary about a "charismatic Christian" summer camp for children who spend their summers learning and practicing their "prophetic gifts" and being taught that they can "take back America for Christ." They do many things such as, quoting the obese female preacher, "Warlocks are enemies of gods. And I don't care what kind of hero they are, warlocks are enemies of god. And had it been in the old testament, Harry Potter would have been put for death, you don't make heroes out of warlocks!", babbling incoherently, dancing crazy with sticks and with their arms flapping around, they pray for George W. Bush to have the strength to appoint "righteous judges" who will overturn Roe v. Wade. By the end of the sermon, the children are chanting, "Righteous judges! Righteous judges!" In another scene, a woman brings a cutout of Bush to the front of the church, and has the children stretch their hands toward him, reaching out to "pray over him." This practice is a derivative of laying hands on someone, which is a very common practice in Pentecostal and charismatic churches.

good job.

I saw the whole movie on DVD right when it came out and it gave me nightmares that these people are so damn crazy. I was disappointed, I started off liking the little kid with the mullet because he just seemed like a nice kid, but then I saw what this Brainwashing had done to him and I was just sad. All this blind belief in the eminent rightness of religion all these fundies is ruining the world. This saddens me.
Quote by fallenangel20
"Well, at Bible Camp, we made a flow chart showing that...well, God created man, and Man created the Transformers, so the Transformer's are like a gift from God, Randal!!!"

Sorry, it was the first thing that came to mind.

But I read Godly Moose's post, and that's insane.

Sound like cubedeathk, but an entire congregation of him, led by a Ultimo cubedeathk.

EDIT:

Come to think of it....could cubedeathk be apart of this?

Sure, it REALLY sounds like an act, but these people couldn't POSSIBLY be acting.....right?

o_O

Apparently there's 90 million of these type of people, out of the 301,118,000 people that live in the U.S....
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Last edited by Godly Moose at Feb 9, 2007,
Quote by original=punk
relgion makes you stupid, be above religion, dont be a sheep.

but i do feel so bad for those kids in it, thats exploitation of children. and its propaganda.

have we suddenly landed back in 1940's america?? no, stop with the propagana!!!!

Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
I forgot to mention that the little prayed for a strike and got a gutter ball
I went to a camp like this for a week. It really might have been the worst week of my life, save for the week I spent fighting the infections I contracted from said camp. Luckily for me, they didn't suck me in. But they sure were hateful for people who worship Jesus Christ.
they're turing these poor children into religious republican extremist.

and any extremist is bad, democratic, catholic, hindu, muslim.

they should just be open-minded of the world around them, and decide for themselves.

those adults should be killed, they have no reason to be here.
Quote by Quintessence153
I went to a camp like this for a week. It really might have been the worst week of my life, save for the week I spent fighting the infections I contracted from said camp. Luckily for me, they didn't suck me in. But they sure were hateful for people who worship Jesus Christ.

of course they were hateful, what do you expect? COMPASSION?

what a load of shit that is with the extremeists.

yeah jesus says war is bad, but WE HAVE TO KILL THE MUSLIMS PEOPLE.

god damnit!!
Watched it a couple of days ago, very ****ing scary. Half the documentary is creationalist right-wing christian nonsense the other half is a bunch of kids screaming and crying in a church with some mad buggers.
"at 5 yrs old i got saved cause i just wanted more of life"

YOU WERE 5!!!

WHAT MORE CAN YOU WANT?!?!

YOUR IN KINDERGARTEN PLAYING WITH ****ING BLOCKS!!

YOUR INNOCENT!!

STAY THAT WAY!! DONT ASK FOR MORE!!

god this is making me so angry!!
I got sent to some camp like that when I was a kid (I don't think it was incredibly off the wall fanaticism though, everyone SEEMED nice enough anyway), but they kicked me out the day before it was over for being a 'completely hopeless case of pure evil (exact words, I kid you not)'. It was the proudest day of my life.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
I got sent to some camp like that when I was a kid (I don't think it was incredibly off the wall fanaticism though, everyone SEEMED nice enough anyway), but they kicked me out the day before it was over for being a 'completely hopeless case of pure evil (exact words, I kid you not)'. It was the proudest day of my life.

i love you<333
I would have so got lynched if i had been there. Mainly because to be ironic i would have wore a skull cap.
I see no reason for people like this to live. The whole point of being alive is to question and learn ABOUT being alive, and the world. If you give that up, and just accept something without thinking, then you're not even really alive
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
hey, that lady is cooking food!!!

on a stove!!!

STOVES ARE SCIENCE!!

YOUR HOUSE IS SCIENCE!!!

SCIENCE GAVE YOU INK TO WRITE YOUR GODDAMN BIBLE.

SCIENCEMADE SURE YOU LIVED WHEN YOU WERE BORN.

YOU HYPOCRITE.
Quote by vlp_dope

"If you look at creationism, It's the only possible answer"

"Yeah! That's what dad said"

Seriously, I don't really care of others beliefs but this is just annoying how ignorant they are.

"Father we just washed them with the water of your words"

NESTLE FRESH SPRING WATER!
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
You think that's bad? At least they're not training those kids to become terrorists like many radical islamic groups do. Could be a lot worse.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Agile AL-2000 Silverburst Electric
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Check out my friend's Music blog by clicking here!
Quote by titan88
You think that's bad? At least they're not training those kids to become terrorists like many radical islamic groups do. Could be a lot worse.

It's still horrifying the way these kids are being brought up, though.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
It's still horrifying the way these kids are being brought up, though.

"Harry Potter would be put to death!" - Fat****
Page 1 of 4