What kind of 7 strings are out there that are pretty cheap (no more than $350)? I want one to screw around on, and my friend wants me to get one because were starting a band, and he want to do low-tuned songs. I just need something that has a fast neck, decent playability and decent body wood. I can change out the pickups later, so Im not really worried about that. I would prefer to have no trem as well.

And while I'm at it, my friend I was talking about wants to get a 7 string V. I have yet to see anything close to that. Anybody know of any? Thanks.
I don't know if it's still around on music123 or musiciansfriend, but Washburn had a 7-string for $199 or so, and it seemed to be a pretty sturdy and decent guitar. Of course, you could check out the Ibanez RG1527 or like a Schecter Damien 7 or whichever, whatever the models are. I don't know the prices of those, I think the Schecter may be in that range, not sure about the Ibanez, though. Those would all be pretty decent choices, in my opinion.
Ibanez RG7321? Schecter Damien 7? Washburn X27
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix