I need some good style training. What I mean is that I read that Randy Rhoads (*RIP*) used to take classical guitar lessons. I can tell by his leads and most of his solos. Mr Crowley is like the best example of what Im talking about.

So what I want is to learn some different styles of music to improve improvising on solos instead of always playing hard rock pentatonics and shit. Like anyone know a site or something where I can learn some classical guitar music or some other non-popular musical style. And when I say that, I mean it. Like no blues or jazz. I want some almost unheard of shit. Like I heard about this style of egyptian music called raga which the dude from the doors used in his light my fire solo. Thatd be interesting.
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join
My answer is...jazz. Yes, I know you don't want jazz.

Jazz will improve your soloing more than any other style.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
I guess Ill learn it but I want to incorporate some other styles aswell. Stuff that people dont use as often. You know?
Ballz On Parade
Quote by crash 2.0
I guess Ill learn it but I want to incorporate some other styles aswell. Stuff that people dont use as often. You know?

Don't just "incorporate it"
Study jazz theory.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Thats what I mean when I say incorporate it.

And about light my fire. I read somewhere that raga is a music style. And yeah I meant indian not egyptian. My bad
Ballz On Parade