at any of your schools do people say "pwned" and pronounce it "pooned" and say stuff like noob and all that crap? people at my school do haha its retarded
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
funny thing is i just posted a thread similar to this one
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
i do it in video games.....(yes i play video games lol)

"youve been pWned."

i pronouce it "pawned" though, not "pooned"
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
and [people say jk too, that bugs the bejesus out of me
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I hate it when people use internet phrases in real life. Like pronouncing "lawl" whenever something funny happens, or "pwned" like you said.
Are you ready for some hardcore man on Manatee action?
i dont know i dont talk to peole at my school, but i used to say it all the time, but i pronounced it powned
Quote by Qazxs
I hate it when people use internet phrases in real life. Like pronouncing "lawl" whenever something funny happens, or "pwned" like you said.

what about roflcopter?
lawl is the absolute worst i mean come on get a life and speak normally!!
Quote by Qazxs

Nice avatar

But yeah, I just posted in a thread just like this. Some people say "owned" or "pwned" from time to time at my school. Nothing other than that though.
Quote by AlchoholicA
its pronounced [pown-d]

No, it's pronounced owned.

Everyone who uses internet slang in real life should be rounded up and shot. Honestly, it's as bad as making punching sound effects in a real fight.
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
i ****ing hate it when people say jk and lol while talking to people face to face. ****ING TALK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!!!
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
I pronounce it "POWNED!"
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Someone called me a n00b and said "OHHH EMMM GEEEE!!!!" out loud. I slapped him.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Last edited by dementedpuppy at Feb 9, 2007,
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

That's almost as bad as a UGer talking to another UGer and saying "Colon cheers!"

Reminds me of the South Park WoW episide. "That was such uber pwnage."

"R-TARD!!!"
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
If it is really "pawned" then why don't they just add the ****ing A in? It takes less than a god damn second to type!

I pronounce it pooned 'cause I used to say that, then a friend told me the short abbreviation was pwnt. Then sometimes I saw powned for pooned and owned at the same time.
Quote by doomnight
If it is really "pawned" then why don't they just add the ****ing A in? It takes less than a god damn second to type!

I pronounce it pooned 'cause I used to say that, then a friend told me the short abbreviation was pwnt. Then sometimes I saw powned for pooned and owned at the same time.

ok then, i'll explain. "pwned" started when someone was typing "owned". they were typing fast and hit "p" instead of "o". Thus, pwned was born, not meant to have an "a".

boy do i love quotation marks. """"""""""
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
ok then, i'll explain. "pwned" started when someone was typing "owned". they were typing fast and hit "p" instead of "o". Thus, pwned was born, not meant to have an "a".

boy do i love quotation marks. """"""""""

oh k thanks, what a bad typer... still, i think it should be powned, not pawned, since it was instead of an o, otherwise, it wouldve been awned, ROFL.
Poe-n-d ... Yeah thats how I do it
Gear
Custom Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Acoustic
VK 112
Epi VJ
EHX Holy Grail
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Modded Tubescreamer TS7 -> TS-808
Strat Knockoff