get the ab lounge
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
well, theres v ups, where you lie down, put your feet directly in the air, and your hands up to, and you sit up and touch your hands to your feet, or you put your hands under your lower back, raise your feet 6 inches, raise half way and lower to 6 inches. but you cant spot burn w/ fat. doing cardio with HIIT is your best bet, for like a half hour, do like 2 min jog 1 min sprint and you go back and forth with that for a half hour. abs are genetic muscles, like forearms and calfs, if you do core work outs also, such as squats, bench press, pullups and whatnot you will get your abs worked to, squats especialy, it takes time.
Run a lot.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
leg raises obviously

v sits and tables also help

v sit is where u sti with ur back and legs elevated off the floor

tables is when u go into pusup position but on your elbows instead adn try to keep your body and legs in a straight line
Quote by Righteous
Is that Chuck Norris in your avator? I never thought of him as a shredder really... a shredder of bodies maybe.

Member: "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join

Self Proclaimed Master of Typos
you will work your abs forever, and barely see change, these muscles dont grow very well. you need to run and lift weights. squats work practicaly every muscle in your body, your upper body is used to hold the weight up, while your lower to actualy lift the weight, but they do work abs and lower back. you cant just do sit ups and expect to get a 6 pack, thats why you see fat people doing crunches, and there still fat.
low intensity cardio (walking for a reasonable speed for 30 min)is your best bet to seeing your six pack because it keeps a steady fast heart beat unless you want to be running then walking running then walking for 30 min(if you can) everyday =/
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Reverse crunches can work. You'll get in normal sit-up position and pull your knees toward your stomach. Hold the position for 5 seconds. After doing this 10 times, you should begin to feel some pressure in your abs. That's how you know it's working.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Agile AL-2000 Silverburst Electric
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Check out my friend's Music blog by clicking here!
If you want to get rid of a belly.. no amount of crunches or sit ups or whatever will do anything. It might build muscles, but they'll still be hidden by your belly.
You need to change your diet and exercise more.
Rock on!

-Vladimir
leg raises or sit ups on an incline bench
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by Vladimir H
If you want to get rid of a belly.. no amount of crunches or sit ups or whatever will do anything. It might build muscles, but they'll still be hidden by your belly.
You need to change your diet and exercise more.

very true. if you dont want to be fat, dont live like a fat person. eat better, and eat on a fixed schedule. work out/excercise as much as you can. if you want, play on a team (i play football). drink LOTS of water; about 4 to 5 bottles a day. eat less trans fats and hydrogenated oils.

best of luck.
A relaxed singer is a singer in control.

Quote by whocares09
"HOT DAMN LITTLE JIMMIES TOUCHIN HIS CACK N BALLS!! YEEHAH!"

OMFG!!! HAHAHAHA!

www.myspace.com/johnny_1990