dude, is it just me or is she actually an awesome ass rocker?? like i was listening to "i'll do anything" and its the greatest...? could i be on drugs?
Quote by MightyAl
Incest, the game the whole family can play. Now for ages 3+
Quote by bunch_dark
dude, is it just me or is she actually an awesome ass rocker?? like i was listening to "i'll do anything" and its the greatest...? could i be on drugs?

oddly that title describes her perfectly
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Muscially, she's pretty good. Publicly, she's hilarious.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Shes made some good music, some great. And she is a wreck, but so many stars are, she just done it more publically then them.

Hope she sorts it all out x
I want you vincent745!

member #5 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Quote by cannibal_animal
i think shes pretty good when not on drugs
Violet is such bliss.

and shes really hot.

Whatever gets you off. I wouldn't call Love hot but thats just me i suppose.

Not a fan of her music or her as a person. But i think she had something to do with Cobain's death so no matter what her music sounds like i could never like her. You might say i think she smells like Kurts Spirit....hahahahahahahahahahaha.......hahahahahaha....ha
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
youre jsut on drugs. but tahts not fair, cuz ive never listened to anything by her.
burn me a CD dammit!
The only truly consistent people are dead people.

Quote by darkangel322
youre jsut on drugs. but tahts not fair, cuz ive never listened to anything by her.
burn me a CD dammit!

Get Live Through This. It's pretty good.
Quote by punkrock171
No, Courtney love killed Kurt Cobain....For that she will never be forgiven...

NO she didnt stop being an idiot
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Syn Harvest
NO she didnt stop being an idiot

www.cobaincase.com

YES she did. Stop believing everything the media tells you.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
she did not christ
Quote by MightyAl
Incest, the game the whole family can play. Now for ages 3+
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
www.cobaincase.com

YES she did. Stop believing everything the media tells you.
You link to that and then you tell people to stop believing everything the media tells you ?

Look ... from 1994 until 1998 not one single person ever hinted at the possibility that Kurt's suicide was a murder, let alone that Courtney killed him.

In 1998 the detective who Courtney hired to find Kurt released a book that made him MILLIONS claiming that he believed that Courtney killed Kurt.

So look at it this way, the whole "Courtney Killed Kurt thing" started with some nobody guy, who comes out of nowhere, writing a book that turns him into a millionaire. Seems a little biased, no ?

It was only after the book came out that people started to ask questions etc. All of which is based on scattered "evidence" pulled from various fan sources, much of which was probably fabricated for the purpose of writing a book that made someone rich.

The police, who had all the access to 100% of the evidence at the scene of his death never even SUSPECTED that it was a murder. It took some bozo 4 years later writing a book that made him rich to get people to start blaiming Courtney ... and you're telling other people not to believe what the media tells you ?

Get a brain.
Shut up with the 'Courtney killed Cobain'

I swear the only people I see who think Courtney killed Kurt are 13 year old Nirvana fans.
Quote by garett
You link to that and then you tell people to stop believing everything the media tells you ? .
Exactly what I was going to say.

She used to be hot. Now she washed up junkie hoe bag.