i have a question , " my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard " i dont think that means the dairy beverage..... what does "milkshake" mean. serious question
another worthless thread...
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by sickminded fool
another worthless thread...
no i really need to know, i got into an argument with a freind
Blowjob.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

buttsecks with a follow up of whipped cream and anal juices
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
Quote by Bass Cat
buttsecks with a follow up of whipped cream and anal juices

Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Wow, you are such a perv. She's obviously talking about her delicious milkshakes!
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
It's just one of those things that doesn't really mean anything. It's something of hers bringing the boys to the yard, and we're left to guess.

Personally, I say "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" all the time.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
It means her boobs. Serious answer. She shakes them. They have milk. Watch the video. Figure it out.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
My Pokèmon bring all the boys to the yard. They're like "wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I can beat you, I've got Charizard.
sigged
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
I think we can handle this in a very mature manner and simply say that she means HER GIANT ****ING TITTIES BOUNCING UP AND DOWN!
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?