I was just watching Comedy Central and chapelle show ended, and "coming to america" with eddie murphy just came out.. I realized how much I can't stand that movie.

So, my question is to UG... What movies do you just hate?
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
any of the scary movies.. i only saw the fourth but i hated that one enought for all four of them
Quote by happytimeharry
Anything put out by MTV films...

even Jackass 1 and 2?

stupidly pretentious movies like the Hours, Moulin Rouge, Birth, anything with nicole kidman pretty much
Napoleon Dynamite (in spanish)...worst 15 min of my life...yes, 15 min...that's all i was able to stand. I love it in english though!!!!
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Siftings
even Jackass 1 and 2?

stupidly pretentious movies like the Hours, Moulin Rouge, Birth, anything with nicole kidman pretty much

Especially Jackass 1 and 2.
i hated mean girls with a passion... that damn fire-crotch
Quote by MightyAl
Incest, the game the whole family can play. Now for ages 3+
Quote by Siftings
even Jackass 1 and 2?

For the majority, yes. They have their moments though. I loved the panda suit skit in Jackass 1.
Miami Vice

although, if you watch it and drown the boring dialogue out with some tunes on your iPod it might be good. It's visually a cool movie.
*Seconds Coming to America*
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
there arn't any good movies coming out right now, they're all sequals or remakes. either that or something stupid with no plot and horriable acting.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
Nearly all recent actions.

If I wanted something predictable, I would go off and try to figure out the exact song structure of every song on the current Top 10.
the movie i extremely hate though is BOTTOM's UP with Paris Hilton... actually i really love that movie what the hell... no i hate anything happy movie like cinderella story... it pisses me off
Quote by MightyAl
Incest, the game the whole family can play. Now for ages 3+
Napoleon Dynamite.

Biggest piece of shit this world's ever seen.

I chuckled ONCE, and it was the first line of the movie, "What are you going to do today, Napoleon?"

"Anything I want to, gah".

Always makes me chuckle, but I had that movie shoved down my throat at school by this short, gossipy bitch, and all I heard was "Pedro", "llamas", "Sick jumps", and "HAHA! You've got glasses and a deep voice, you're Napoleon Dynamite!!"

I swear, I hated the last half of last year almost. I was called Napoleon for like 4 months. I DON'T EVEN SOUND OR LOOK LIKE HIM!!!!

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
high school musical

i watched it yesterday with my sister, it's just terrible,(but the girl that plays the piano is cute)

a night at the museum

terrible, extremely boring
Quote by bunch_dark
i hated mean girls with a passion... that damn fire-crotch

dude she was sooo hot back then
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Any movie with Richard Dreyfuss or Nick Cage
UG NMA Member #2

Gil Grissom PWNS YOU!
Godsend, The Ring (and it's sequel), The Grudge (same as The Ring), and any American remake with some stupid blonde.