Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Thebiz
UG Nubsakc lolz!!1!
3,917 IQ
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
I'm pleasantly surprised by the new album. So chiodos will live on after all...

This is Chiodos's most complete-sounding album, by far. I am very happy with it.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Gibson_SG_uzr55
DJ SNAAAAKKEEE
4,022 IQ
Craig's voice was a turn off too me, his high notes sounded so off key, I like the new guy
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Thebiz
UG Nubsakc lolz!!1!
3,917 IQ
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Craig's voice was a turn off too me, his high notes sounded so off key, I like the new guy

He was noticably flat a LOT on All's Well That Ends Well.

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Gibson_SG_uzr55
DJ SNAAAAKKEEE
4,022 IQ
I thought it was sharp, I don't have a great ear though so I'm probably wrong
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
lt22
163 IQ
I'll be honest, I thought after Craig left their sound take a turn for the worse and the new singer would be sub-par. Instead, the exact opposite happened. Loving the new album, really impressive stuff. I definitely like the new direction.
Thebiz
UG Nubsakc lolz!!1!
3,917 IQ
Quote by lt22
I'll be honest, I thought after Craig left their sound take a turn for the worse and the new singer would be sub-par. Instead, the exact opposite happened. Loving the new album, really impressive stuff. I definitely like the new direction.

+1. I agree.

Bolmer is a beeeeeeeeeeeeast. I think he just pulled what Spencer Chamberlain did with Underoath on TOCS though (he tried to do Dallas Taylor screams, since he had just departed the band). He sounds a whole lot like Craig on a lot of the songs.

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
jcboomer
guitar maniac
233 IQ
New album is great. I'm glad that they didn't try to be the same band, i like the direction that they're going in. I might actually like the new Chiodos than the Chiodos with Craig Owens.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
lordofthefood1
A blank survey
1,710 IQ
Illuminaudio is awesome.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Thebiz
UG Nubsakc lolz!!1!
3,917 IQ
Quote by jcboomer
New album is great. I'm glad that they didn't try to be the same band, i like the direction that they're going in. I might actually like the new Chiodos than the Chiodos with Craig Owens.

I know I do, especially since the first D.R.U.G.S. song is awful (Owens' new band).

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Rocks ur Life
UG's *something clever*
575 IQ
i think i like Craig's Chiodos better. Illuminaudio is great, don't get me wrong, i just personally liked their old sound better.
and on a side note, Thermacare>Stratovolcano Mouth

however, illuminaudio is amazing and i cant wait to see what they will do next
Last edited by Rocks ur Life at Nov 17, 2010,
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Quote by Rocks ur Life
i think i like Craig's Chiodos better. Illuminaudio is great, don't get me wrong, i just personally liked their old sound better.
and on a side note, Thermacare>Stratovolcano Mouth

This.
But to further your inequality: All's Well That Ends Well > the rest of Chiodos' work.

Illuminaudio's screams sound horrid anyways. Terrible production choices.
rockfan7
UG's Best Surface Tension
1,525 IQ
Bump for Craig Owens rejoining! Or maybe they're preparing to eat a giant pizza, "lets do this." is a very vague statement.
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
I'll be interested if they do something close to All's Well, but even then, I'm over them.
rockfan7
1,525 IQ
Yeah I haven't listened to them in a long long time but it makes me happy because I always wanted to see them live. I'd be happy with anything as long as it's good
rockfan7
1,525 IQ
I take it you're not thrilled with Owens coming back then ? I think he works a lot better in Chiodos than in DRUGS with all the autotune and silly effects and the only parts that were really good and memorable were the parts that sounded like Chiodos
rockfan7
1,525 IQ
Really happy the full original line up is back, I missed the pianos on Illuminauido.
CrossBack7
Vicious Dog Man
993 IQ
Quote by rockfan7
I take it you're not thrilled with Owens coming back then ? I think he works a lot better in Chiodos than in DRUGS with all the autotune and silly effects and the only parts that were really good and memorable were the parts that sounded like Chiodos

I am not. Couldn't stand him in D.R.U.G.S. or old Chiodos. Didn't realize it wasn't him in Illuminaudio until I borrowed the cd from the friend and was looking at the back and all.

The simple fact that he associates himself with Johnny Craig makes me dislike him as a person as well. I just don't like people with "Craig" in their name.
Last edited by CrossBack7 at May 17, 2012,
AcePilot
92 IQ
Craig's actually back in Chiodos! It's awesome to know! I love all their albums, but their third one is their best! Just a very refined recasting of the first two albums that highly symbolizes how far they've come.
ricta2
245 IQ
I don't know how I feel about Thomas joining the chiodos. On one hand I think I liked a couple of chiodos songs back in the day, and not to mention Erak is an awesome guitarist, but on the other hand I could see the chiodos writing something pretty boring with his inclusion such as "In the Unlikely event", or just like vinyl.